Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Problems:

My brother sent me this text message:

At billy idol show at fillmore. Steve s doing yingway. Micky mars uber solo. Ridiculous, but he's damn good

How can I explain to him? without being too condescending, I think I will use a wrestling analogy:

YNGWIE = Ric Flair, One of the greatest, if not The Greatest ever
    Mick Mars = Jeff Hardy, part of a great team, with great moments but not at the top level
    Steve Stevens = Grand Master Sexay

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by tanpsi; 07-02-2008, 07:10 PM.

I have no idea what you are talking about????????
    Guitars:
    Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
    1988 Model 2,
    Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
    RR3
    Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
    1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
    2005 SG Special

Comment

what the fuck are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
        My brother sent me this text message:

At billy idol show at fillmore. Steve s doing yingway. Micky mars uber solo. Ridiculous, but he's damn good

How can I explain to him? without being too condescending, I think I will use a wrestling analogy:

YNGWIE = Ric Flair, One of the greatest, if not The Greatest ever
        Mick Mars = Jeff Hardy, part of a great team, with great moments but not at the top level
        Steve Stevens = Grand Master Sexay

What do you guys think?

I think Steve is in a class by himself, and unfair to compare him to either of those two.
        He can do more in a 30-second solo than most guys could do in 5 minutes...

Comment

Jebbus Cripes - you're really reaching now...

Comment

I think a WTF to this thread is appropriate
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I think wrestling is fucking stupid and comparing such a great musician such as Steve Stevens to one of those douchebag wrestlers isn't really a good idea
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Endo, those wrestlers get more pussy than rockstars these days; in fact rockstars want to hang with wrestlers to catch their leavings.

Tanpsi, I think you've got it as far as comparing their positions in the music world to those guys' positions in the wrestling world. Although some might call Yngwie The Big Show!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Fett you're back!
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                    Tanpsi, I think you've got it as far as comparing their positions in the music world to those guys' positions in the wrestling world. Although some might call Yngwie The Big Show!
                    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Can you pass me the joint too ???

Comment

There's only one kind of joint wrestlers are into, and it has a big blue vein running up the side of it.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          There's only one kind of joint wrestlers are into, and it has a big blue vein running up the side of it.
                          your right mate example below :ROTF:

"Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                            Fett you're back!
                            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              Endo, those wrestlers get more pussy than rockstars these days; in fact rockstars want to hang with wrestlers to catch their leavings.
                              and the pussy belongs to what kind of women?
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X