X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying what?

WTF is wrong with kids today?!?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OKfYT7Zvpqg
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

I saw that the other day. Fucked up stuff.

IIRC, the kid is being charged with a felony. As he should.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

there clearly very disturbed people. and of course thick as shit look at some of the comments made
      "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

That makes me very angry and sicken's me.
        What a f#ckin' moron!
        G.

Comment

Its not today, people like that have been around as long as there has been people. When growing up I had I friend with a pet rabbit that he would throw as high in the air as he could. He also used to "play" murderball with his dog in the backyard. He was just a cruel dude that got off on inflicting pain on things.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Its not today, people like that have been around as long as there has been people.
            Good point. It just seems like there's even more sickos out there today, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Its not today, people like that have been around as long as there has been people. When growing up I had I friend with a pet rabbit that he would throw as high in the air as he could. He also used to "play" murderball with his dog in the backyard. He was just a cruel dude that got off on inflicting pain on things.
              They say that people who do those things as kids grow up to be serial killers.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Good point. It just seems like there's even more sickos out there today, though.
                I think it's more to do with the internet than anything. These kids have always done stupid shit like that, they just didn't have a cheap camcorder and internet access that makes us all have to watch it.

Sometimes I hate the internet.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Just unbelievable. I'm speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                    Me too, but someone needs to beat the life out the 16yr old.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

WTF? How can people even THINK of doing something so stupid and dangerous?
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Im not shocked by crap like this anymore. Peoples behavior rarely surprises me.

Comment

Couldnt even watch the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                            I think it's more to do with the internet than anything. These kids have always done stupid shit like that, they just didn't have a cheap camcorder and internet access that makes us all have to watch it.
                            Pretty much. Now there is a market for it. I got 5 seconds into that video. It is very hard to watch something like that and not feel just a little bit physically sick. To be an idiot and do pranks and stupid things that don't harm anyone is one thing, but stuff like means you have serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post

Unfortunately..I'm not. THIS is is how people act..well, in my line of work anywhoo. This is actually quite "mild" in the big picture...sad to say.

Get used to this sorta stuff Ralph..we can talk if ever you wish.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X