X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just plain sick!
    Sam

Comment

Ugh...I felt the blood drain from my face into my fists. I am a pretty restrained person, but I would have a hard time not putting the hurt on that kid. I can only imagine how the parents feel. That kid is messed up and needs big time help...saddly I think laying a beating on him would only make it worse. People who enjoy hurting children need to be taken out.

Comment

The time corporal punishment would have worked on that kid, if ever, was when he was 3 or 4 years old. Now he's a sociopath. Too bad we have to wait until he kills someone before we can either lock him up forever or put him to sleep.

His fate will be far more humane than that of his victims....
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

WTF!!! I would love to get my hands and that m*ther F*cker and beat him down..
          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

The vids been removed...what did it show?
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkbug View Post
              Ugh...I felt the blood drain from my face into my fists. I am a pretty restrained person, but I would have a hard time not putting the hurt on that kid. I can only imagine how the parents feel. That kid is messed up and needs big time help...saddly I think laying a beating on him would only make it worse. People who enjoy hurting children need to be taken out.
              ..and that's why cops get caught on vid whoopin' ass. Sometimes you can't disconnect compassion, were human ..especially involving kids. Luckily there wasn't camera phones when I was takin' care of biz..

The vid displayed some asshole 16 year old placing a baby at the edge of an inflatable mattress..then his hopped on the other end sending the baby airborne just inches of brick fireplace. It could have been MUCH worse. The baby was crying, and that was the video. The dickhole was arrested and charged..so FUGGUMS!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I find that more shocking than women shitting in each others mouths.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  I find that more shocking than women shitting in each others mouths.
                  so fucking true!
                  At least with the shit eaters no one gets hurt
                  I cant stand WASTES OF LIFE like that kid and i tell ya what law or no law i am one that would beat the livin shit out of his sorry ass in a heart beat for shit like that
                  at 16 he should know better
                  Last edited by savage; 07-04-2008, 08:19 AM.
                  If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    ..and that's why cops get caught on vid whoopin' ass. Sometimes you can't disconnect compassion, were human ..especially involving kids. Luckily there wasn't camera phones when I was takin' care of biz..
                    Bill,MOST people out there deserve that ass whoppin!
                    I simply could not be a cop these days i would not be able to control myself!
                    IA would have had a field day with me
                    BTW, glad the kid got caught and arrested but i think he deserved far WORSE!
                    Last edited by savage; 07-04-2008, 08:18 AM.
                    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Ooh! - he's lucky he wasn't caught by the British Police. He'd be in trouble then. He'd be shut away in a nice flat (with only a couple of weeks holiday), an Xbox, satellite telly and a whole army of beardy social workers....

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                        The vids been removed...what did it show?
                        Some asshole 16-year-old kid who put a baby on a big pillow in the middle of the living room floor... he jumped onto the pillow and shot the baby across the room.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Its still there.
                          You just have to be registered and over the legal age to view it.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Oh my fuck. That was extremely disturbing. Never mind jail time, let me at that fucking 16 year old and he will be punished.
                            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Just fucked up...and who the fuck was holding the camera???

Hope that lil dude grows up big and mean!

There have always been waste o skin people like this...Shit...there is this dude who tortured and killed...6 million +

BTK killer...

Kid down the street...I remember seeing kids I grew up with doing sick shit...and those kids got the paddle all the time...Don't know why people insist that corporal punishment makes less violent people??? It does not...

Compassion is taught by example and communication between parent and kids...

This fuck probably has some drunken step Dad who kicks the shit out of him on a regular basis…
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                              X