Working today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
    I've had three "call outs," so things have remained interesting.
    On a holiday weekend???? How surprising. :ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well the fireworks went off early due to the storm coming in....Some people were just showing up as the fireworks ended because they were scheduled to start at 9 and they started them at 8:30. it was short though...Only about 20 minutes worth of fireworks.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
        On a holiday weekend???? How surprising. :ROTF:
        One of my clients is a saltwater disposal company and one of their trucks flipped over at 2:00 A.M. Saturday morning. The company called me and told me that they needed me to meet them at the hospital so that I could perform an alcohol and drug test. The only problem was that the truck driver had a busted sternum and multiple punctures to his lungs. When I arrived, the driver was unconcious, ventilated, and hooked to a catheter.

The company's representative got pissed when I told him that I could not conduct a test on an unconcious person. He started spouting DOT regulations and I decided to just let him rant, knowing that he probably had to account to some micro-managing prick up the line. He finally calmed down when the chief RN told him that an alcohol/drug workup had already been done when the patient was admitted to ER.

He's really gonna be pissed when I invoice him for my time and mileage!
        "POOP"

Comment

Working...
        X