To anyone who serves or has served in the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who serves or has served in the military

I want to take the time to say thnk you for your sacrifice. Thank you for defending this countrys freedoms. Thank you for offering you life so we can be free to achieve greatness if we so choose. Thank you to all the family members of those who serve. Thanks for your sacrifice too.

+1,000,000,000,000,000
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yes + a Zillion!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I am not even American and I agree wholeheartedly with that. My dad served in the Canadian Air Force for 34 years, so I have mucho respect for all military folk.

Happy 4th everyone.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Absolutely. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks guys & gals, for your service every day.

Vass

Comment

Hear Hear.
              - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

well said. could not have said it any better.

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Your welcome!! HAHA!!!

Comment

The military keeps us free! Not only do they keep other countries off our asses, they keep the government from getting out of line as well because our military, unlike others, would not put up with monkey business from our leaders. That is pretty damn sweet!

My dad served in England in the Eighth Army Air Corps during WWII, and in the USAF in Korea. He retired in 1965 just as things were getting hot in Vietnam. I lost him at a young age, but he taught me to love this country and revere our military in the 11 years that I had him. The military had a lot to do with making him the man he was.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X