What happened to the sharkfins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the sharkfins...

that were next to the posts/threads?? And went from MOP to abalone if you'd posted in that thread? Those were awesome!

New changes in the works? Or is it just removing copyrighted likenesses?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Something that's easy to 'read' would have been much nicer....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I just saw the changes in the board, and for a second, I thought I was banned
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Boards in process of an update ...
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

^that;s good I guess... as long as the sharkfins come back haha
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Sharkfins are going to the Platinum section!
              "POOP"

Comment

nah, that would be taking away from the regulars...
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

The Sharkfins are out here. Tons of Great Whites have been spotted, one bit through a surfboard at the cliffs in Huntington Beach 3 weeks ago, and a 20 footer knocked a lady out of her kayak off of Catalina as well. many many surfers have stopped temporarily as the GW's have finally discovered where the most people are, and food for that matter. This is fact.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Never has there been an attack before by these big boys here, and now they have migrated and set up shop. Fukkin' spooky tooth I tell ya.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, you surf?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        Tommy, you surf?

He does, with a charvie and a pignose all while hanging 10!!
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The forum looks really confusing and weird to me, without the fins.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm surfing right now.
                            - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              The Sharkfins are out here. Tons of Great Whites have been spotted, one bit through a surfboard at the cliffs in Huntington Beach 3 weeks ago, and a 20 footer knocked a lady out of her kayak off of Catalina as well. many many surfers have stopped temporarily as the GW's have finally discovered where the most people are, and food for that matter. This is fact.
                              Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              Never has there been an attack before by these big boys here, and now they have migrated and set up shop. Fukkin' spooky tooth I tell ya.
                              wow really???

that was like one of the safest places on the planet

plenty of dolphins durning the evenings when I went out there

and now it's like SF.... this sucks!
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X