No announcement yet.

What happened to the sharkfins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? I'm kinda confused. The Sharkfins are still there. They also were this morning before I went to work. What is this madness?
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Be careful with those Great White's Tommy... I hear they burn down nite clubs too.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

What the heck? The Sharkfins! They're gone! Aaahhhh!!!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Get rid of those notepads or whatever. They look like ass. Bring back the sharkies.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
            Get rid of those notepads or whatever. They look like ass. Bring back the sharkies.
            +1 I have no clue what's new and what's old or what threads I've commented in and so on.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

They will be back... I was just an idiot and wrote over the image folder... if anyone has a screen shot with the old ones or a cashed page...feel free to post them. If not, ill just make new one's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                +1 I have no clue what's new and what's old or what threads I've commented in and so on.
                yellow notepads are unread. grey notepads are read. if it has a hooked arrow (or a tick to the right of screen), you have posted in that thread
                Hail yesterday

Comment

What happened to the list of threads that a user had posted to, showing up in the Member List "Show Posts" section?
                  Last edited by Da' Melta'; 07-06-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Never mind...I just found it!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      yellow notepads are unread. grey notepads are read. if it has a hooked arrow (or a tick to the right of screen), you have posted in that thread
                      Thanks G.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

no probs. Congrats on reaching full member status
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I want my sharkfins back :/
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

there back for me
                            "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                              Be careful with those Great White's Tommy... I hear they burn down nite clubs too.
                              boo :ROTF:

What does this new forum version add?
                              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                                no probs. Congrats on reaching full member status
                                Thanks...again. Yay! the sharkies are back! Albeit a bit different but they look better then those note pads.
                                "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Working...
                                X