Help, trying to find out what song this is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, trying to find out what song this is

All I have is a lyric from it. The song has a lot of muted guitar riffs ala Static X in parts but has a good singer

the lyric I can remember is

"When I die, burry me alone" something "watch me go" I have only heart bit and pieces of it on the rock station, but is very metal sounding. I did a search on the lyrics and only found some hip hop lyric (and this song was FAR from hip hop) also there was something in the lyrics that sounded like the character was some sort of serial killer. dunno.

if you have any idea please let me know, it's buggin the hell out of me

...alright back to hell
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I found a lyric to a Down song, Bury Me In Smoke. Possible match? http://www.lyrics007.com/Down%20Lyri...%20Lyrics.html
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Is that a Nikki Sixx song? Sounds familiar.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sure you didn't miss hear the lyrics to Heroes by Shinedown?

Comment

sounds like it may be SIXX AM?
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

It's not down, I've heard that song before. And i kind of doubt it's SIXX AM, it's not a pop metal song or as up beat sounding as SIXX AM. it's really heavy with a lot of note muting etc. I will see though. (if you're thinking Life is beautiful no. that song isn't anywhere near as heavy as this one) it sounds a lot like static X but with melody in the vocals and in several pieces of the song.

Nah, that's the lyric. I'm starting to think it may be some new band being played as I couldn't find any other band with that lyric.

it was worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              It's not down, I've heard that song before. And i kind of doubt it's SIXX AM, it's not a pop metal song or as up beat sounding as SIXX AM. it's really heavy with a lot of note muting etc. I will see though. (if you're thinking Life is beautiful no. that song isn't anywhere near as heavy as this one) it sounds a lot like static X but with melody in the vocals and in several pieces of the song.

Nah, that's the lyric. I'm starting to think it may be some new band being played as I couldn't find any other band with that lyric.

it was worth a shot.
              listen to the sirius hard attack station you will hear it again
              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

That it?

Vass
                Last edited by Vass; 07-07-2008, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  Nope, it's not DOWN. In fact when I heard it I thought it was Slipknot. I'm thinking it may be something from the upcoming album maybe? I dunno, seems like the station would have it posted all over that they were playing it though so... i have doubts.

the song i heard is a lot heavier then this Down track

Comment

I've only heard one new Slipknot tune. But they did send one for airplay called Psycho-social on June 30th.

Here are the lyrics
                    Would you like to measure your target market? Asses your employees satisfaction? Or maybe test the market response for a new product? We've got your back.

Doesn't sound like what you've said in the first post though.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-16-2012, 06:08 PM.
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                        if you heard it recently, check to see if your local station posts their playlist log
                        I spoke with one of the DJ's and he had no idea. I'm gonna right down the time and dj next time I hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                          I've only heard one new Slipknot tune. But they did send one for airplay called Psycho-social on June 30th.

Here are the lyrics
                          Would you like to measure your target market? Asses your employees satisfaction? Or maybe test the market response for a new product? We've got your back.

Doesn't sound like what you've said in the first post though.

This is going to drive me nuts. And you know, as soon as I find out I'll post it and everyone will be all "oh. those guys." hehe it's cool, I don't care if everything else on whatever the album is sucks, I'm buying it just based on all the trouble it's giving me finding it

Comment

Working...
                          X