Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out LITA FORD she still has it

Not bad for a mom?:ROTF:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sounds like a bad basement band ...

Comment

Small venues are usually a bare bone setup.
      Musically speaking, the band probably sounded much better live (in person).
      The recording was awful and thats not necessarily or always her or the bands fault.
      Just one of those unfortunate things when attempting to record a live set. It happens to alot of bands.
      However, she was pitchy really bad, at various times the higher vocal parts were a definite struggle, she didn't sound good at all.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
        Small venues are usually a bare bone setup.
        Musically speaking, the band probably sounded much better live (in person).
        The recording was awful and thats not necessarily or always her or the bands fault.
        Just one of those unfortunate things when attempting to record a live set. It happens to alot of bands.
        However, she was pitchy really bad, at various times the higher vocal parts were a definite struggle, she didn't sound good at all.
        yep. although she couldnt sing in 88, either.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Owwwwwwwwwwch!

Right off the bat off key. Ouch.

I'd still hit the shit out of it though.

But for christsake, pick up a Warlock.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Yeah thats pretty bad, shes not on key at all... still wouldnt stop me from hittin it!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Sounded like nails on a chalkboard to me....
              but I'd still hit it too!
              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
              --horns666 - 12/29/08
              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

It dissapoints me greatly that she wasn't playing guitar.

As someone who had a Lita Ford poster (picture taken before the big hair days, just her sitting on some steps wearing a leather biker jacket and a blue shirt) on his wall in high school, I always thought she looked so much hotter holding a guitar. And I always gave her bonus points because she was a good looking woman that could play.

Performing without playing a guitar just makes it seem like a cash-in on the nostalgia circuit.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yep, a guitar hides a FUP (Fat Upper Pussy) pretty well.

Not saying she has one. And I wouldn't care if she did.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

that place is like 10 minutes from me, the sound there is usually pretty good. the record & lita sound pretty bad.

Comment

Jeez. What a bunch of horn dogs! However, I'm right there with you guys. Woot!

Well...she wasn't much of a singer back in the day either, as Clffy mentioned. Still sexy though. Uh huh. Yep.
                      G.

Comment

The sound was bad...but that was awful..

Comment

Met her at a Musicland event in 90 or 91; chatted with her and had my photo taken with her. Nice gal.

She had the big hair thing going, to the point where some ended up in my mouth.

If anyone here has gotten closer than that to nailing her, I'd like to hear it!

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Ahhhh That's NOT Lita Ford. "Out for Blood" is what Lita Ford wanted to do..."Kiss me deadly" is what the label told her to do. Well it worked..at that time.

Lita..'82 ..http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1FU6xVEWBQ
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh..She did give me a smootchie back in '83..Not many people knew about her and I already had OFB. She appreaciated my praise..yeah, I was kissin' her ass. She was cute back in the day...and I got that kinda charm!

Tony Iommi Nailed that for a while..then he moved onto that hottie in another all girl band...brainfart!! Not hair metal..kinda like a girl AIC kinda thing..ahhh I can't think.

someone knows this...begins with a C..I think
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X