Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 cruisin' - yo! - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cruisin' - yo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When using the POD with a good set of headphones, it reminds me of hearing a walkman for the first time. You get a really solid tone with solid bass. I enjoy it a lot, even though I really would rather play through a cranked 1/2 stack. It gets the job done in places where you can't turn up the volume.

Comment

Emancipation proclamation awesome to hear your enjoying the new digs.

Comment

Yup, I was wondering how I'd get an XT (or whatever the hell that thing is called) down to the river.
        Don't think I wouldn't try it though! :ROTF:

I saw that little palm deal, that could be fun. If it fit in my pocket.
        Course I'd prolly sit on it like a dumbass.

Yo G - ice! woah. It blows my mind that the bottom hemisphere is in a different season. It messes with my head because I think I could just travel back and forth between the hemis and be in perpetual winter if I wanted to be.
        That sounds fascinating to me.

SPIFF!

Hi Don.

Did someone hear Eric?

Comment

clowns stink.

Comment

embabe!!!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

EMMY!

Try one of these. Saw it at NAMM, and it's actually pretty cool.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ron!

Comment

Newc... The Mighty Moe. you're kidding, right?

really? oh no... that is just wrong. its so beautifully nerdtastic! LOL!
                  it looks like a personal fan for when you start shreddin' and smokin'. you can turn that baby on and it's a cool breeze, baby!

but seriously... what does it sound like?
                  and is that a chick doing some loser horns?

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax View Post
                    Yup, I was wondering how I'd get an XT (or whatever the hell that thing is called) down to the river.
                    Don't think I wouldn't try it though! :ROTF:
                    I think they make a gig bag for the XT Live, probably has a shoulder strap. But I'd think using a floor pedal on the riverbank the switches would probably get dirty and crap out fast. Probably better to get a bean POD 2.0 used for $100 and just carry it in your guitar case.

Not that an XT Live wouldn't be cool to have too, but maybe not for the river.

Those pocket PODS I have heard are very fragile, and they don't use the same modeling engine, so you can't download presets like you can with the others.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

honestly, i wouldn't take a pod to the river.

i still want one but am back on the fence again about it. i looked at the 2.0 and the effects don't seem like a whole lot. meh.
                      and the bigger ones seem like overkill.
                      i've read what i could find here on the JCF in the effects section... read some good things about all of the pod models, which is cool.

i dunno. i'm just not an effects junkie, but then again... i haven't played with them much.
                      i work in Pro Tools so anything that i might want to add i can just do in there. (so far..) but i don't have amp models in PT.
                      but then again... i LOVE my amp so... UGH!

sometimes being a Libra is damn frustrating.

Comment

EMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So long time no see!!! <3 <3 <3

I hear you on the post-effects thing. But sometimes I just think it's vital to have delay/reverb whatever on the part while you're playing it, because it really effects the feel and how you're playing it.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

^ that's a good point, man.

GOOD to see ya!!!

Comment

Emtastic FantasticoThraxolicious is the stuff you want.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax View Post

honestly, i wouldn't take a pod to the river.

i still want one but am back on the fence again about it. i looked at the 2.0 and the effects don't seem like a whole lot. meh.
                              and the bigger ones seem like overkill.
                              i've read what i could find here on the JCF in the effects section... read some good things about all of the pod models, which is cool.

i dunno. i'm just not an effects junkie, but then again... i haven't played with them much.
                              i work in Pro Tools so anything that i might want to add i can just do in there. (so far..) but i don't have amp models in PT.
                              but then again... i LOVE my amp so... UGH!

sometimes being a Libra is damn frustrating.
                              It's just another tool, Em, ya know? Sometimes you need a socket wrench, sometimes you need a crescent wrench. Sometimes you need a sledgehammer! As long as you don't have to sell your sledgehammer to afford the crescent wrench, it's copacetic....
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

HeY Sis!!!!

Tool..??

Yes, I like to take my tool with me wherever I go. I love it. Sometimes when I'm having a bad day I pull out my tool and then everything is better!!

I never took my pud to the river tho..I'm afraid I would get in trouble by a park ranger..unless that ranger was a hottie with a bubblebutt. Then I could go to the ladies room just like George Michael..and WHAM BHAM Thank you Maam!!!!!!!!

Boo Boos Gone wild!!!

Yogi Z Bub
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X