You Tube Pondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Tube Pondering...

So - how long do you think it will be before every video on you tube is preceded by a 30 second commercial?

My guess is 14 months.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Possibly, but Google seems to have the targeted sidebar ad thing down, and has figured out how to make billions that way without alienating too many people. I think they'll try to avoid anything that'll drive users to another site, but who knows?

Comment

Yeah if they do that, then everyone will just move to another site.

Comment

Which will get gobbled up by a larger company, just like YouTube was, and it'l be the same thing all over.

I predict 6 months. Script-driven stuff like that is easier to implement once you get the templates built. It should be nothing to add "insert <clip>" to the <reformat> script.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I ersonally have never seen how YouTube makes it even today - I mean I read somewhere that at the average workplace, 30% of the bandwidth is used up by YouTube. THat's a lot of people watching a lot of videos. And until like last month, there really wasn't any clue as to how they were paying for it all!
          - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Working...
          X