No announcement yet.

Car Dealers - Looking to buy a stang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The magazine Sports Car International had a test on the 6 cylinder Shelby Terlingua and it looks badass. The guy said it was every bit as fun and exciting to drive as the 8 cylinder Shelby they also tested with the advantage of having much less weight over the front wheels giving it mor eneatral handling.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Looks good. If all you plan on is intake & exhaust the tuner isn't going to give you much/if any bang for the buck. Buy a tuner & a Pro Charger, then you'll be doing fine. My buddy has a 6er he just got back. With some exhaust, tune, & blower it puts down 377hp and 360tq.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Geez I feel bad now.. I have the 6 cyl and apparently I'm not supposed to like it ..

I love my Mustang and I wanted a pony, I liked the pony better. I don't have one regret buying it except apparently not having the same opinion as some here that only the 8 cyl rocks ..

Nice Mustang UFOrocks, I hope you have good luck with it..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I've seen your pony Karyn...it kills... Not as cool as the jeepster but very cool
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Congratulations & nice car Steve, I like the billit grill too. You did good getting the extended warranty as well. Did you mean it was a lease car and not a rental car?

Gas will not get any cheaper. While I can certainly understand the muscle car thing I recently has a total change of my thinking based on gas alone. I went from a gas guzzler 5.4 V8 to a 1.8 I4...I get 25/36 MPG's
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              Congratulations & nice car Steve, I like the billit grill too. You did good getting the extended warranty as well. Did you mean it was a lease car and not a rental car?

Gas will not get any cheaper. While I can certainly understand the muscle car thing I recently has a total change of my thinking based on gas alone. I went from a gas guzzler 5.4 V8 to a 1.8 I4...I get 25/36 MPG's
              According to carfax and the dealer, it was a rental.

-Steve
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                UFORocks

Good thing you got the warranty and as long as you are happy thats what matters. No need to convince me.

My point of view is biased since I am a gear head tuner everything has to have MAX HP and Torque.

As for the Roush Blackjack it only has 425hp the GT500 has 500HP and the price is almost identical and that is all I can say about that.
                Except Roush only is doing 100 of the Black Jacks. I think the P51 though has more power and is also limited to 100 units.

Comment

Working...
                X