• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting read...

I knew Phoenix was metal but damn..
    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Yup... people thing its all a joke. If they really knew that those everlasting trails left by airplanes are NOT contrails but chemtrails... its no conspiracy theory. Read up on VTRPE for starters .
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

good luck inventing electric jets
      or
      getting people to fly less

wow intersting reading indeed!
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

It's water vapor folks!
        Good god get these people some foil hats.
        The writer's sources are either taken out of context or are nut jobs themselves.
        My wife's uncle Carl is one of these "chemtrail" believers... 5 minutes with him and you either want to kill him out of pity or run for your life for fear he may snap.

While jet exhaust may not be the most healthy thing to the atmosphere, I highly doubt there is some government plot, in conjunction with commercial airlines, to poison the air. Also take into account the amount of secrecy and $$$ it would cost to run a program like this. Very unlikely.

Contrails are a natural event and even prop driven planes can create them under the proper conditions. Move any heated object through the cold upper atmosphere at high speed and you will create a contrail.
        -Rick

Comment

My girl somehow got the idea that they put something in jet fuel to "seed" the clouds. It's ice crystals boys & girls.
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I've been known to leave a cumtrail or two.
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              It's water vapor folks!
              The writer's sources are either taken out of context or are nut jobs themselves.
              My wife's uncle Carl is one of these "chemtrail" believers... 5 minutes with him and you either want to kill him out of pity or run for your life for fear he may snap.

While jet exhaust may not be the most healthy thing to the atmosphere, I highly doubt there is some government plot, in conjunction with commercial airlines, to poison the air. Also take into account the amount of secrecy and $$$ it would cost to run a program like this. Very unlikely.

Contrails are a natural event and even prop driven planes can create them under the proper conditions. Move any heated object through the cold upper atmosphere at high speed and you will create a contrail.
              Agreed. A plane (more often than not high speed fighter jets) can also create them when doing maneuvers at high speeds due to the friction making high levels of heat.

Comment

Sad, isn't it?!?!

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                It's water vapor folks!

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Obviously a plane can leave a contrail... contrails disspate. Chemtrails do not.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

not to be a total dick, but... burn diesel fuel and it leaves only water vapor?
                    huh?
                    LOL

(I'm not talking about what you "see" with the eyes... fine... so that's whatever... but... is that ALL it is?)

Of course not.

Again I say, good luck with electric jets.
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

:ROTF:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

Your cup runneth over
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

--floydkramer

Comment

damn, look what i started!
                            "POOP"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X