• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Rental in Hollywood/LA

I've found some places that rent guitars, but of course they don't
    list prices. Does anyone know a good place (preferably in West Hollywood
    area) to rent a guitar, and what it might cost? Looking for something
    as close to what I already play, which is a Jackson Kelly, and a Kramer
    Jersey Star. Need it for a show on Saturday July 26th, with return on Sunday.

Thanks,
    David
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

SIR is the biggest gear rental here in town, but good luck finding a Kelly! I have a friend who is a recording engineer and MIGHT rent you his Performer Kelly with an EMG 81, but I would have to ask him. There are a few other rental places around, and most vintage stores have a rental policy, but frankly, there's not much market for rental metal axes bro.

Comment

Go into GC, buy the guitar, and return it in 30 days (or whatever they're return policy is).

Comment

That's a great way to make enemies at GC.

Comment

Thanks for the input Ace and Don. I will probably end up bringing both mine.
          I can still get 1 checked free since I bought air tix before July 10th, but the
          other will cost $15-25. If anything changes, I'll get with you Ace, but I don't
          want to put anyone out, especially someone who doesn't know me. Thanks for
          the help, and suggestions. Hope to see some JCF'ers in LA next week. Hopin
          to stay for a while, but not for sure if we'll be able to swing it this time or not.

David
          www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

I would certainly fly with my own guitars if I were you. There is no axe I am more comfortable with than my own!

Comment

Working...
            X