Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the WORST cover ever!

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If i could stop laughin so fuckin hard i would diss the shit out of em!
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Could be worse: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FjeMDvCdrtc

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post

I just knew it was this one
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
        HOLY BATSHIT i stand defeated!:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
        you gotta be kidding!
        what up with the singer and the casio keys?
        Last edited by savage; 07-15-2008, 09:01 AM.
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Deep Sunshine - The Final Contdown. A defining moment in music history.
          - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

I suddenly feel like a guitar god & sing like a choir of angels HOLY Shite those were bad!:ROTF:
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

No, you guys have no idea...this is the worst cover of all time...

Van Canto performing the classic Iron Maiden song "Fear Of The Dark at the Queens Of Metal Open Air in Germany on June 20th 2008.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

This is my favorite "classic crap" vid:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I thought this was the worst.

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post

If i could stop laughin so fuckin hard i would diss the shit out of em!
                    Yeah, the vocalist is a little out, but the from what I've heard of Savatage (albeit very little), the vocalist wasn't exactly their strongpoint IMO. I thought the band did a great job playing the music, aside from the technical issue with the lead in the beginning. The middle solo was pretty good! You guys must be in amazing bands to come down hard on this vid.

Comment

The other stuff posted however was pretty rough!

Comment

Thanks for the laughs guys!
                        That Final Countdown vid was the best of the worst.

I think we've all been there before. You know; the first time you played in front of an audience, playing with inferior equipment an' all that goes with it. Fun times and great, {or not so great t times!} memories!
                        G.

Comment

Umm...Wow... I umm...don't really know what to say to some of those.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Pack this one in your pipe! Uggggggggh.

The Dutch Idols showed up at a football match, and this is the shocking footage I obtained.

Comment

There was a band at a party down the street here the other day ... I give them an A++ for endurance (went on for probably 6 hours) and energy, and the guitar player sounded GREAT when he turned it up, but the singer sounded like Arnold Poindexter It sounded like the pole really enjoyed it though, so that's what counts

Comment

Working...
                              X