I found the WORST cover ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love these guys! Really awesome!!
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Haven't seen this classic posted yet:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Haven't seen this classic posted yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8jg5pjvwjw
        Big difference here man these kids are just trying to have fun... those Pink Floyd guys need psychological treatment
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

point taken on the floyd band.......I agree, I think you got it figured out, they are worse than the final countdown band. they truly do have no fucking clue what they are doing or playing.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Yeah if you can't completely and utterly master the Cocaine riff within your first week of playing guitar, you should pretty much give up music forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
              Big difference here man these kids are just trying to have fun... those Pink Floyd guys need psychological treatment
              No, those kids need to be taken out and given a good beating with a plank of wood. With nails in it. Especially that little shitehawk singing the Nirvana cover - it might be a chick or some little oik whose balls haven't dropped yet. Kids these days, can't tell whether they are male or female, meh.

Anyway, he/she/it has spent loads of time practicing the moves without having an ounce of talent, and some poor sound engineer is going to be faced with that racket one day, whilst all this little cunt's family blames him for it sounding shit. You can't polish a turd (but you can put glitter on it)*

* Bizarrely, that phrase is my unofficial company motto, especially when working with pretentious little fuckstains who think they are rock stars, but the last part in brackets came to me from a lovely, nice, wholesome lady who totally shocked me when she came out with it.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I was worried opening this thread that someone had stumbled on some footage of my band. *phew* dodged that bullet!

I wonder if the Pink Floyd dudes are in some Weekend Warriors program or something. Bunch of older dudes who can barely play, clear lack of rehearsal time, simple stage in front of a music shop, sympathetic audience.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqRpXPy4kM

OWNED!!!
                  BLS/SDMF

Comment

Originally posted by BallooTheBear View Post
                    I guess Bieber really does have talent...
                    sigpic
                    Action Jackson

Comment

I think we are witnessing some progress here, this time they know in what measure they suppose to play in, still fuck up at the chorus though

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X