Signs of the Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs of the Apocalypse

The Yankees are in 3rd place, there is a new Yankee Stadium going up as we speak across the way from the real one, The fukkin' Jets will probably win no more than 5 games this upcoming season, the God damn Rangers will probably underachieve again, and I just got a letter from the Knicks to be a walk on. I don't think I can cover Ray Allen. At the same time we have people being "guitar heroes" by pushing colored buttons, to other people's already written great tunes i might add, and they are doing it poorly as well. are there more important issues? You bet. But I last about 4 minutes into a news cast on T.V. and just about fall into despair and turn sports back on, or great music.
    I think The Stones should be Ambassadors to the World and fix the place.
    If they toured North Korea, China, and the Middle East, I think things could be different. Sponsored by Budweiser of course. You have a good day, and get a little sun.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Take the check from the Knicks Tommy. You can't hurt and you might help! As for Ray, knee him in the balls accidentally and gain instant fame as an NBA Bad Boy! You might get a $100 mil contract!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I guess that's my move, although I'd prefer to play for the New York Rangers most of all. maybe I'll kick him intentially and get more acclaim eh Rich?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        I guess that's my move, although I'd prefer to play for the New York Rangers most of all.
        What, so Riley Cote can throw you through the plexiglass at MSG?

Comment

That would feel like choir practice right now C.R., i welcome Riley Cote with open arms, and a high stick of course-lol

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            I guess that's my move, although I'd prefer to play for the New York Rangers most of all. maybe I'll kick him intentially and get more acclaim eh Rich?
            Sounds good! Just be sure to punch him in the throat too on his way down. Too much work if he gets up and you have to fight him, fuck that shit! :ROTF:
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I could be the first NBA player to smoke marlboro red soft packs while on the court, and then possibly get an endorsement and not have to pay for cigarettes anymore.
              "The Marlboro Moron"-where do I sign?

Comment

Working...
              X