corrossion of conformity

queen

amy winehouse

old blues stuff

pendulum

thats some of what i can remember

Comment

Originally posted by Psh511 View Post
      And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV. -Mike Damone
      Best part is 2 seconds later he's driving in the car with the chick listening to "Kashmir".

Interesting- Always thought that was intentional to show what a tard Rat was, but apparently it was due to the producers being unable to get the right to use IV quickly enough, but somehow they were able to use Physical Graffiti. Wikipedia is the source, so consider that in judging the reliability.

Vass

Comment

How do you make love to an album? My weiner is barely small enough to fit through the hole of a CD!

Comment

i'm disaapointed that no one's mentioned "too drunk to fuck" by the dead kennedys.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Motown is great for that... specially Marvin Gaye tunes, all kinds of old funk and disco too

but the record that has beared my "uhhhs" and "ahhhs" the most is Massive Attack - Mezzanine
            ohh bring it on baby
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Jeeeez, if you are going to listen to Motown, you might as well put some Bronski Beat on and a bit of the Communards, go for the Full Hom Monty.

Real men put Manowar on and hump away like True Metal Defenders.
              Motown, I ask you, next you'll be telling us you kiss her too.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Lol.

Here's my vote-Barry White "Love Serenade" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DqEDKxeuRE
                Last edited by xxxcreaturexxx; 07-18-2008, 11:13 AM. Reason: forgot to add my suggestion
                www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

Jeeeez, if you are going to listen to Motown, you might as well put some Bronski Beat on and a bit of the Communards, go for the Full Hom Monty.

God forbid, I like being romantic once in a while and actually love the intimacy, which is greatly enhanced by the right soulful music.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Any Slayer...your are done in two minutes.

Off topic but once me and the wife were doing our business while our three year old son was watching the Flintstones in the next room. At the point of climax I blew my wad at the exact same time Fred yells "Yaba, daba, doo!" in the intro music. I rolled over crying with laughter.
                    No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

A "fuck" album..the whole album?. I can get halfway thru "The Stroke" by Billy Squier on a good day..while thinking about bills and shit.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Off topic but once me and the wife were doing our business while our three year old son was watching the Flintstones in the next room. At the point of climax I blew my wad at the exact same time Fred yells "Yaba, daba, doo!" in the intro music. I rolled over crying with laughter.
                        Yes..exactly!!! I find shit really funny while fuggin'. My wife insist that we turn the TV down so I can't hear what's goin' on during Southpark. I don't loose wood just because I'm laughing. But I'll loose wood when she bitches that I'm laughing..oh well.

"Yabba Dabba Doo" would be awesome tho. I should record that somehow and play it next time I shoot the sherbert..great idea!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
                          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                          --horns666 - 12/29/08
                          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I probably look like some of the girls you've been with, and boy do I feel sorry for you-lol
                            If a girl kisses you, she digs you, didn't you ever learn that?
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              I'll have to try it to slayer then, she'll be glad of the extra 60 seconds!
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffitti

Comment

Working...
                                X