Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Because it starts off all soft focus and lovey-dovey, lights dimmed and soft music playing quietly in the background. Gently, I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom, taking the glass of chilled white wine from her as she swoons into the smooth, crisp linen of the cool clean bed. Breathlessly, she urges me to become one with her, to entwine our bodies in the fragrant sacrament of our love-making. I sip from her glass and place it on the bedside cabinet, before moving to consummate our passion.........

Then, half an hour later, I'm sweating like Michael Jackson at a kindergarten, pressing the remote control for some proper music. She's face down with arse in the air, crumpled against the headboard, where I've thrust her to, yelping and telling me she's a bad slut and she wants it HARDER!! I'm pounding into her spit-lubed dirtbox, promising to pull out and give her a skunk-stripe of jizz, right over her bedraggled head, whilst swigging from a cold bottle of strong lager, and slapping her rump like a rodeo champ.

You tell me, how did we go from one to the other? It always seems to happen! :ROTF:
      Ha!:ROTF:. You're doing it right!!

Comment

Had heaps of fun yesterday to this song (it was the full version):

Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life (Official Video) 'Chromophobia' Album Track 11Hi all, here's the video to everyone's favorite single from Gui Boratto! It was di...
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

This one also made an appearance, aptly named too

I fucking <3 Gui Boratto
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

LOL
            I think you summed it up perfectly!
            LOLOLOLOL
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
            X