Guitar Speed World Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Speed World Record

Ok, so it's senseless wailing, but holy crap 320bpm??

Skip to 7:30 once the video is loaded if you're impatient.

Senseless wanking yes but a damn fine job of it.WOW!
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

win

Comment

Explain what you mean Trem.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          Explain what you mean Trem.
          well the bs is just befundlement, and the win speaks for itself,
          that was insane, and i like those modes and that quasi classical,flamenco,spanish style of playing too.
          reminded me of chopin meets flight of the bumblebee .

edit: ah, dat is flight of the bumblebee no wonder
          Last edited by Trem; 07-19-2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Nice!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Imo it was sloppy at 170 bpm, then as he got faster there were no space between the notes to be sloppy

But damn, at 320 bpm his fingers weren't moving at all, really close to the speed of light maybe?
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I managed to clock myself at 300bpm playing 8th notes the other night. 320 is silly though. Glad to know SOMEONE out there can do it though!

Comment

That was fuckin insane and i know some idiot is thinkng "i wanna play faster than that!"
                  good luck hearing the actual fucking notes:ROTF:
                  proves a point though that a guy like gilmour can play ONE note and say more than that guys whole solo did and i doubt that dave had to practice 50 hours a day to get his talent like this other guy did
                  gilmour was getting laid while this other guy was practicing boring ass scales with a metronome
                  If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
                    gilmour was getting laid while this other guy was practicing boring ass scales with a metronome
                    best sentence ever!

and as if his skill isnt good enough, the bastard is giving us the finger throughout his playing... mofo
                    Last edited by Davey; 07-19-2008, 06:11 AM.
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Rusty Cooley must be crying in his closet now.
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Well, I agree that speed without style is musical masturbation, but I don't get the point of someone getting laid and the other guy didn't.

I mean, first off, how do you know he wasn't getting laid, and second, why is that so important?
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

getting laid is always important

uhh and I bet Dave did some drugs too while at it
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                            and as if his skill isnt good enough, the bastard is giving us the finger throughout his playing... mofo
                            :ROTF: yeah i noticed that too the mutha fukka!
                            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              Well, I agree that speed without style is musical masturbation, but I don't get the point of someone getting laid and the other guy didn't.

I mean, first off, how do you know he wasn't getting laid, and second, why is that so important?
                              NEWC no offense but i think you missed the point?

Comment

Working...
                              X