Steven Tylers mom passes ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Tylers mom passes ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Sorry to hear.

Comment

he had a mother?? Wow... I always thought he was just formed from the very essence of cool

Comment

It's interesting that this made into the news. Doesn't seem important to me.

Still, I'm pretty sure he's sad and relieved at the same time.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          It's interesting that this made into the news. Doesn't seem important to me.

Still, I'm pretty sure he's sad and relieved at the same time.
          It's local news. His mom was in a retirement home 1 town over from me ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It's probably the hardest day in his life. R.I.P Mrs Tallarico.
            Last edited by jacksoncsplayer; 07-19-2008, 10:09 PM.

Comment

R.I.P. Momma Aerosmith.

I can't help but think she shoulda been gone years ago, I mean isn't he 70 years old now??????

Anyhow, I know your not reading this man, but if by some chance Joe Perry's best friends kid is, I'm sorry to hear it!

R.I.P. to all dead people that deserve to rest in peace!

C

Comment

Been there. Done that. It sucks.

At least he had 20+ more years with his Mom than I did with mine.

RIP, Ma'am
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, Newc, I know what you mean. I lost my mom when I was 25 and she was the second parent to die. Nothing sucks worse, except losing a child. Losing sibs is about as bad.

My understanding is that Steven Tyler is in rehab riight now too, or just got out. Pray that he can deal with this. It's got to be so hard to have your mother pretty much into your own old age and then lose her. You know it will happen intellectually but that doesn't prepare you for the reality.

RIP Mrs. T., and condolences to Steven and the rest of his family.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X