You never know!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You never know!

I just recieved a phone call informing me that a very close friend of 30+yrs was just diagnosed with Lymphoma(non hodgkins) stage four. He had no symptons and it was discovered while he was being treated for something else. He spent four days in the hospital having tests before it was confirmed yesterday. I am so bummed he is only 50 yrs old and the prognosis is not good. He will begin chemo on Monday and hopefully they can put it into remission.

that is terrible news ,

I lost my mother in february due to breast cancer - we learned a little to late about some great alternative healthcare choices , not to far from you in tijuana there is the oasis of hope - I strongly recommend you advise your friend to at least look at thier website

best wishes

http://www.oasisofhope.com/
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

HEALTH check up's scare the shit out of me for this very reason
      I am sorry to hear about your friend bro
      If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend, and I'll be hoping for the best. Best thing you can do is stay positive, keep your hopes up, and help him do the same as much as you can. People do beat this, even at this late a stage.

Comment

Hey man,

I can relate to how you are feeling.
          Help keep him strong, and active, and off any carcinogens.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend.
            www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

Working...
            X