No announcement yet.

Wii are so stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something tells me he wanted it for his kids, who either don't have hair on their balls, or who don't have balls at all

Let's face it, Xbox and PS3 don't exactly have "kid friendly" in mind. They've got a few games, but it's just too easy for them to get a copy of GTA4 or some other M-rated fare when mom-n-pop aren't looking.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc,
      I agree. I've got a few co-workers who love the wii and I use that "ball hair" comment all the time. Pisses them off.

But the PS3 or X-Box are not kid friendly. I need to see if they have any parental programs on them. My son wants to start playing my PS3 and I'd rather not have my 10 year old son playing GTA.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Yep, Kids like the Nintendo.

Cool for me to keep my two-fiddy as long as I can.

PS3 for me, thanks you very much.

BTW, I found out that each place in town gets a couple Wii's per week - they come in early in the week. I always look on sunday, so everyone is always out my saturday afternoon.

It's a controlled shortage methinks too.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Wii are not stupid, you might be, but don't lump me in with you just cause I act like I am. Geez. :ROTF:

Comment

Just thought you may find this interesting. I don't think Nintendo can be accused of holding back any supply, as they've sold more than double PS3 and 50% more than X360

http://www.vgchartz.com/

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              I'm in California. I have yet to see the local Target sold out of Wii. I picked mine up at Best Buy.

so far for me it's a 250 dollar bowling game. I picked up a couple others and they are a pain in the ass to play. Mario Cart made me so pissed off I almost tossed the wii into the recycing. the controls on those games are pretty bad at times. but the bowling, and baseball games that come with it are actually pretty fun.
              +1 for the bowling game! That stupid ass Mario Cart game must be designed to make you trash the system leaving you to by it again. I mean, WTF! Driving a car has never been that hard! Maybe I am just getting to old...

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                But the PS3 or X-Box are not kid friendly. I need to see if they have any parental programs on them. My son wants to start playing my PS3 and I'd rather not have my 10 year old son playing GTA.
                The x-box definitely does. You can set rating limits as well as time limits.
                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                X