Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone "Band" - pretty interesting app

Check out this video: iPhone Band

Have that and it's cool, but nothing beat this.

The reason to have the iPhone!!!!

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Between Guitar Hero, Rock Band and now iPhone, fewer kids will learn how to play a real guitar. I see this a lot in my neighborhood. All these young teens acting like they are a rock star because they get a high score on guitar hero. Then pops kranks up the ol half stack and they look at me like a god. It's kinda pathetic.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
        Then pops kranks up the ol half stack and they look at me like a god.
        Who do you think you are talking to dude?

Halfstack? WTF?!?! You have enough wattage on that room to wipeout half off the Eastern Seaboard of the USA!
        Don't sell yourself short, tell us..... you blew them away like Marty McFly in front of Dr. Brown's Ace Frehley speaker setup.

:ROTF:

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Pfft. Half stacks. I've got 6 full stacks wired in a weird quadraphonic arrangement.

With 600 Watt heads.

Words exactly from a high school poseur I knew in FL.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            Between Guitar Hero, Rock Band and now iPhone, fewer kids will learn how to play a real guitar. I see this a lot in my neighborhood. All these young teens acting like they are a rock star because they get a high score on guitar hero. Then pops kranks up the ol half stack and they look at me like a god. It's kinda pathetic.
            I don't see the problem. These products are getting kids more interested in guitar based music, but no closer to playing guitar themselves. Which makes you appear even more god-like in their eyes.

Guitar Hero = more god-like you

what are you complaining about?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X