Steel Pulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Pulse

I know its not "metal", like a lot of music I happen to like..

But does anybody else here like Steel Pulse, or any other reggae type genres?

Ronni Size!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Back when I used to listen to reggae, they were one of my favorites. Saw 'em a bunch of times and they always put on a great show. Black Uhuru was another band I liked. I haven't listened to reggae or been to a reggae show in maybe 8 or 10 years though. Not sure why, just lost interest in it.

Comment

I listen to a lot of Reggae. BMW and Wailers, obviously. I also like Toots and the Maytals. Check out the soundtrack to The Harder They Come too.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

buju banton
          beanie man
          barrington levy
          peter tosh

all great listening
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

lately I've been listening to bounty killer a bit. There is a reggae radio show every evening here that turns me on to different stuff and I'll go get a cd when I hear something that particularly grabs me. I've got some Buju Banton, Beanie Man, Bounty Killer, Sizzla, Capelton, Anthony B., Bob Marley goes without saying but it is as different from the dance hall stuff as the Beatles vs. NWA.

Comment

Oh, Damien Marley's "welcome to jamrock" cd is good too.
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
              X