C is for cookie no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C is for cookie no more?

I've noticed lately that the cookie monster stuff seems to be getting aired less frequent in favor of none other than the tasmanian devil himself on lead vocals. Anyone else notice this?

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I was just warming up to this. I'de say the cookie monster will always pWn

Comment

Taz has his own band? Got any links? I can't view that youtube link at work. The bastards block it all the time.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

These guys catch on then it's all over for Taz!!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          I've noticed lately that the cookie monster stuff seems to be getting aired less frequent in favor of none other than the tasmanian devil himself on lead vocals. Anyone else notice this?

I think it was Taz who did a guest spot on one of Korn's first albums... The song was "Twist"...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

The real tasmanian devils;

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Psycroptic rule

Should point out they're actually from tasmania!

Comment

In before the flames!

Originally posted by bibz View Post

Psycroptic rule

Comment

Cookie monster vocals? Tazmanian devil singers?
                What category do these guys fall under;

A very funny Video from a finntrollsong i like it vervy much. If like music like this or don't do, don't matter you must have seen this video.

and this next vid is the result of listening to too much cookie;

Got this from a friend at a LAN party.I am not the author of this movie.(I'm not a Finntroll hater, I think they rock. I just wanted to post this cause peopl...

Truth be told, I like these guys. In very small doses mind you!
                Cheers!
                G.

Comment

Working...
                X