Leno out / Conan in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought Leno was Funny..never!

Not that I don't like him..he's just not funny to me..not at all. He has a great car collection!

Conan is silly..I've laughed at that fuck.

Nobody could ever replace Johnny IMO. Johnny was and always will be The Tonight Show.

Y'know..I think Steve Colbert is an amusing guy. I'd watch him...I don't watch Leno, Conan, Letterman..ect..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My vote goes to Chelsea Handler!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

My vote goes to Chelsea Handler!
        Sure..+1

I like her..she don't give a fuck!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

She's pretty good actually, but your right, the comedy goes to colbert nowadays. Conan's show is still great thankfully, but its got less then a year to go and its gonna be not funny anymore. If NBC wants to get out of last place they should leave late night untouched and add a new title to it. Letterman is still great too.

Daily Show can be funny, but also be terrible! Their talent selection has been horrendous lately. Colbert only needs Colbert and its funny as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            Have you watched Craig Fergusen?
            Yeah ... I think Craig Ferguson is pretty funny....too bad he doesn't get better guests though. The Tonight Show is like and institution. Kinda like SNL. Although, SNL set the bar high with Belushi, Akroyd, and Murray etc... And all the following cast members didn't compare (except maybe Eddie Murphy) IMHO. The Tonight show seems like that. The bar was set pretty high with John Carson....And his standard has yet to be met.

Comment

Yeah, I think late night comedy died when Carson left. He was the master. It will be better for Leno leaving the shitheads at NBC which have manipulated his show since the beginning. The other guy's I've seen and do not impress me. Conan is better live, Fergy is funny, but boring at the same time. Letterman, was never funny after he left the Mork & Mindy show years ago.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Craig Fergusen is better than all of them. He's a great host, great interviewer, and he's funny as hell, without trying too hard.
                +1

Hands down the best since Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I never thought Leno was Funny..never!

Not that I don't like him..he's just not funny to me..not at all. He has a great car collection!

Conan is silly..I've laughed at that fuck.

Nobody could ever replace Johnny IMO. Johnny was and always will be The Tonight Show.

Y'know..I think Steve Colbert is an amusing guy. I'd watch him...I don't watch Leno, Conan, Letterman..ect..
                  I agree. I like Colbert better than either. Loved his interview with Rush.
                  I'm not Ron!

Comment

Craig Fergusen is better than all of them. He's a great host, great interviewer, and he's funny as hell, without trying too hard.
                    I think so, too. And the same goes for Jimmy Kimmel.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

John Stewart would be cool, though he's probably better on comedy central than he would be on NBC.

Comment

Jon Stewart is great. He had his own show on channel 9 back in the early '90s. I went to the taping of one show in NYC when Megadeth was on, and they did two songs to promote the Youthanasia album. I can't remember what two songs, though.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't have strong feelings either way.

Leno can be funny but he's a bit of a character of himself now. I bet he just fades into memory and spends his money on sweet cars.

Conan was funny when he was a writer for The Simpsons. Now I don't find him that funny. I might if I was a teenager but he's humor is somewhat juvenile.

I've seen Craig Ferguson once or twice, didn't make much of an impression.

Jimmy Kimmell is not even remotely funny in my book. Maybe if he smoked more weed. Or I did.

Steward/Colbert are pretty funny but I have not gotten into a regular viewing schedule with either of them.

They should do away with all those latenight shows and do more shit like Nightline.
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Craig Ferguson is better than all of them. He's a great host, great interviewer, and he's funny as hell, without trying too hard.
                            That guy is so funny! His skits can be cheesy but his monologues are always hilarious. He keeps running jokes that go from show to show and manages to keep things interesting.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Did Jay decide to quit or did NBC force him too?

I don't think the show will be as good with conan, i just can't see it. It's gonna be weird!

Comment

I think stewart has more range with interviews.
                                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                                X