Jam Pain Society featuring Ace Frehley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam Pain Society featuring Ace Frehley

I know there are a number of old school KISS fans here and figured you guys could appreciate this. A buddy of mine was putting the finishing touches on his new album when he was approached by a mutual friend who told him that Ace Frehley would be willing to play on one of his songs for the new album. Now, my friend is a huge KISS fan and he idolized Ace growing up. So, you can imagine how incredibly thrilled he was to have Ace lay down tracks on a song that he wrote. The album was finally released just last week in Europe (Aug. 12th for the U.S.). Anyways, I do not intend for this to be spam, I just wanted to brag on a friend. Local boy does good and all that.

The song is called 'The Ride' and you can check it out on their MySpace page -

Jam Pain Society's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

lucky SOB!

pretty cool

Ace is GOD!!!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Listening to the album right now - this CD is kick ass!

This disc gets the hippietim seal of approval - it is safe to buy
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        lucky SOB!

pretty cool

Ace is GOD!!!
        + motherfucking infiniti...Ace is God
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Cool story!

Comment

That's fuckin awesome!!! Great Story.

Comment

Working...
            X