There is no spoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no spoon

I was thinking about buying an iPhone, but then I read about these. Now I NEED to buy one!

http://www.hothardware.com/Articles/...ter_Interface/

I don't know why, but that reminds me of games like SystemShock where you could move through cyber space and what not... maybe that will lead to stuff like that. I love things that like this that seem like they are pulled from a Sci-Fi novel. And hte price is nice as well. Hell, I think I paid like $180 for my Saitek X-52 when it came out. And if I can figure out the X-52, I can use this thing for sure

Comment

Cool, but I didn't think the review was fair. Yes, it has a steep learning curve. Duh. That's not necessarily a negative given the unit's unique nature.

Did they expect to strap it on and fly with it in mere minutes? Apparently.

I didn't see where they were under pressure to get the review done in a week. They sought it out on their own and tested it for review of their own volition. They should have put in at least a month of daily use before reviewing instead of "I just wanna frag someone with my mind" like an ignorant child.

I wonder how this thing would do in Guitar Hero
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think having a steep learning curve is a good thing. That means that it will be able to do a lot of new things.

Comment

Thats exactly what I need. Some cheap piece of Chinese crap trying to read my brianwaves.

Between this kind of thing and cellphones, we all will look like Mask in a few short decades.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

weird , just weird
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Hey!!! What if, you could wear it to bed and it could work in reverse. Then it could download in yo' head overnight and the next day you could play anything you wanted to. would be killer to pass exams too.
              Last edited by phill_up; 07-23-2008, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I would hook it up to my pud..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X