I just found my group on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    Again, you don't know what you are talking about. Lets review, shall we?

I think it's pretty clear I have no clue who Justice is. Remember the youtube fame comment. Proof enough.

So since I don't know them, what did I form my opinion on?
    I'm not wrong, you lamer. You said: 'mixing two records together, yawn, anyone can do that'. Sure they DJ when they're out dj'ing, but they create their own music. Hence, YOU WERE WRONG.Now seriously leave me the fuck alone, I'm not Cygnus or whatever nor am I going to be your new target. Go follow Cyg to whatever board you two are on together and go suck him off for all I care. You are up on the facts, btw, my little bengal. That wikipedia page helped you a lot.

One last thing. I'll put you in that same group without a doubt.

Let's see, the main characteristics would be:

1) A...
    2) M..-A...
    3) B..-A... G...
    4) F... S...
    5) W... C...

Read into that what you will.

OVER AND OUT.
    Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 07-23-2008, 03:26 PM.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      I'm not wrong, you lamer. You said: 'mixing two records together, yawn, anyone can do that'. Sure they DJ when they're out dj'ing, but they create their own music. Hence, YOU WERE WRONG.Now seriously leave me the fuck alone, I'm not Cygnus or whatever nor am I going to be your new target. Go follow Cyg to whatever board you two are on together and go suck him off for all I care.

One last thing. I'll put you in that same group without a doubt.

Let's see, the main characteristics would be:

1) A...
      2) M..-A...
      3) B..-A... G...
      4) F... S...
      5) W... C...

Read into that what you will.

OVER AND OUT.
      Name calling again. I did give you too much credit. You're a mere cretan.

I didn't say "everyone can do it". I said some DJ's here in town can do it. I can't do it. So that's why I'm not over in Europe looking like I have not showered in 3 weeks.

Nice riddle but why use a riddle? Why not just say what you want? I don't get that. Ball-less-ness, I guess. You'll tell me to "suck off" Cyg but then do that? Douchery again.

Better get use to different opinions kid. You won't last long in this "cyber-world" we live in.

Just some advise from an old fuck. And stay off my grass you Finklestein Shit Kid.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by paige View Post
        wtf
        Originally posted by petedz View Post
        Could I have my five minutes back?
        Originally posted by Trem View Post
        Huh?
        What music? Your group? music group, or your mates, i don't think i get it.
        Or are you just saying that back in the day, you and your punk friends couldn't get laid so you broke windows and shit.

confused by post.
        Originally posted by bibz View Post
        Could've been waaay fuckin cooler. We're so tough we take the bus? Lets smash a $40 side mirror raawwwr!!

Burn a church down you pussies, sheesh
        Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
        Well, I managed the first minute or so. Looks like they're trying to copy the Aphex Twin Come To Daddy video. Except that the beardy midgets are scarier than this bunch of twats....
        Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
        Well that was a waste of time... And I am extremely confused by your post.
        Originally posted by Rupe View Post
        That was so f#cking stupid that words can't describe it
        Just so you know I was not the only one that thought it was a lame fuck video.

Comment

Can't We All Just Get Along?
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
            Can't We All Just Get Along?
            With me? It seems not.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

HA!

Comment

Settle down "Pops" its bad for your blood pressure. Its just those damn French kids banging on trash cans again.

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Settle down "Pops" its bad for your blood pressure. Its just those damn French kids banging on trash cans again.j/k
                Heh! What isn't bad for my Blood Pressure?

Yep, just those "french kids" and you better like it or you're a fascist.

Comment

You're trying to defend Techno (or whatever) on the Jackson/Charvel forum.

You can't honestly expect much support...

Comment

Hey i had a Belgian penpal in High School, Ilde. She was hot !!!

Plus they have Stella Artois !!
                    Last edited by Superfly; 07-23-2008, 05:55 PM.
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                      Hey i had a Belgian penpal in High School, Ilde. She was hot !!!
                      You mean 'Hilde' ?

An aunt of mine's called Hilde. She's about 40yo thereabouts.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

No it was Ilde. Age is right though!
                        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Last edited by phill_up; 07-23-2008, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                            Thats narcissistic, Most good guitars are from the USA or Japan :ROTF:
                            If Europe is so great why do most of the musicians all move to the USA when they get Famous? (King Diamond, Teh Beatles, Ozzy etc.)
                            because that's where the most money is to be made? More disposable cash in the US than anywhere in the world. If all these English pop stars are moving to the US, why do they bother maintaining those lavish English country mansions? Is it because they prefer to live in the country they love (despite how great America is)?
                            Elvis wasn't from Europe and neither was George Washington.
                            don't think I've heard any of George's music. Can you recommend a track or two?

We are a fighting bunch of M'fers that have the capability to "Vaporize" any country or go to their country and kick them in the teeth. Not to mention WE GAVE THE WORLD ROCK & ROLL!

PS: all women love American men.
                            that's narcissistic. Do all women love them because there is more of them to hold? I'd like to thank you personally for giving the rest of us rock & roll. Your contribution has been noted.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Last edited by phill_up; 07-23-2008, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Last edited by phill_up; 07-23-2008, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X