No announcement yet.

I just found my group on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter, Bengal. That quote of yours, you started it. Now stop trying to stir shit up.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm not stiring up anything. I'd rather talk about how Slayer is better than Pantera.

You were the one that took my first (and only post at the time) and went nuts with it. Nobody else got your blood up but mine did. You love me.

Can't just post with impunity here. Not while I'm a member anyway.

But I'll just chalk this one up to me having one on you and be done with it.

Now, back to Slayer vs. Pantera.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Start your own thread. I couldn't care less about Slayer and I only listen to Pantera sporadically.

On topic: http://youtube.com/watch?v=14xgbeHsJXI

Comment

Nah, I've already hijacked your thread.

Sorry that no one looked at the video and replied "WOW! That is better than The Beatles". I'm assuming that is the response you hoped to get.

If not, why try to shove crap down our throats? I have yet to see a positive post in this thread. Other than yours. Troll thread through and through.

EDIT: I took your advise. Sorry to "hijack" your thread even though it was with a valid point. You can return to your music of choice now.
          Last edited by Bengal; 07-24-2008, 12:53 PM.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Enough of the BS ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

hey GodOfRythym ,

Well it's not my style of music ,I can dig that you're putting something out there.But my favourite part of your thread fight is that ; even through the bickering you kept trying to share music
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
                Could I have my five minutes back?
                I wonder why they keep running after they attempt some bad ass crap? Maybe they know someone will show up that will fight back! I almost got a hard on thinking about finding them in my town. Fuck now I am pissed off!!! Time to go to work.....

Comment

My friend made me listen to some Justice a few months ago and I could stand it for maybe 90 seconds. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                    My friend made me listen to some Justice a few months ago and I could stand it for maybe 90 seconds. I don't get it.
                    Dragonforce!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 07-26-2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• rofl where do you come up with this stuff?

Though from what I remember, I like the Feist video better than the Justice songs I'd heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                        rofl where do you come up with this stuff?

Though from what I remember, I like the Feist video better than the Justice songs I'd heard.
                        Hehe it's cool man.

I used to be completely against 'techno crap' [14yo at the time, though ], until I discovered what a beautiful and diverse genre electronic music is. There's nothing like being in a good club with an ace sound system while a good dj is pumping fat discs! Or chilling with a couple of friends and a bong to some Minimal.

Just trying to get it out there.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 07-26-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X