Any cops on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
    If I remember correctly, there are a few police officers here on the boards, and I pretty much just have a general question for all of you. Remember, I'm not saying that all cops do this, and I'm not trying to disrespect any of you, I fully appreciate that you guys sacrifice your lives on a daily basis to protect others..

A while back there was a thread of some douche bag screaming at some kid about skateboarding, I'm pretty sure most people remember the topic/video.

I'm sure a few of you have pulled over a couple of kids in their car just making out, called the chicks parents, and ended a night for them. But here's my question: Why?

The last time I checked making out and all that stuff was perfectly legal, why do cops feel the need to act like parents and get so furious about it. I thought they were supposed to be fighting crime, not just handing out parking tickets and busting kids that are making out. Hell, maybe it's just my area, but it's happened to a few of my friends, and tonight it happened to another one.

Here are some quotes:

"Anthony...you need to do some fucking soul searching. Do you know what you just did? Get a fucking life. just because you live in north ranch and you have a fancy car, doesn't mean you can fucking do this shit. talk about disrespect. if this was my daughter, i would have fucking killed you." (BTW: They didn't get to do anything, they were making out, if that.)

"i can report you for so many things right now. being with a younger girl. your fancy little car. everything" (He's 17, she's 16)

"now turn on your little radar, go speeding until it goes off, and have fun in your north ranch mansion with mommy and daddy"

"man you really pissed me off tonight Anthony..REALLY pissed me off. i have 2 daughters and if you did this to mine, id fucking kill you kid. I'd rip off your head"

Even if you're not a cop that has done this, maybe you could explain why cops do this..
    Yes, making out (kissing, feeling) in a car is legal - for consenting adults over the age of 18 - but not in any publicly accessible area. Do it in your own garage if the car makes you wet, not in the park or "lover's lane".

As I understand it, that particular situation is considered juvenile delinquency, and is based on older laws that were based on even older morals. Not that anyone knows what those are these days.

Now, give me (or the kid's parents) one good reason why "making out" would not have proceeded into "fucking" had they not been disturbed.

You can't. No one can. It proceeds to fucking, whether voluntary or not, 90% of the time. Maybe the cop in question was watching the show, and noticed "Anthony" getting more and more aggressive while "Cleopatra" was trying to break it off. So, in order to prevent a rape, he steps in and pisses them both off and "ruins their night".

Show me a parent that thinks it's ok for their teenage kids to come home pregnant and I'll show you a worthless piece of shit that's about to become a granparent.

The other "quotes" sound like petty jealousy against a "rich kid", but I doubt Anthony is totally blameless. I'm assuming he's got a speedy little sports car? And a radar detector?

This truth cannot ever be broken: the ONLY reason to own a radar detector is to alert you to the presence of a police radar while you are driving over the posted legal speed limit, which is against the law.
    Should rapists have a "cop detector" that lets them know that it's not safe to rape someone just yet?

And we're only hearing your friend's side of the story here, and since his night was ruined, I'm sure he's padding the details to make the cop out to be an asshole.

I want to hear it from the cop, and I want to hear from Anthony's parents on the matter, because the word of a 17 year old kid doesn't mean jack shit.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I agree with Newc. I was thinking the same thing about the what kissing and heavy pettin leads to. He said what i was thinking. So i'll just leave it at that.
      Gil
      But what about consenting adults in the car parked in one of the said adults driveway?
      just puttin a spin on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
        I'm glad I got a response, and like I said, I try to acknowledge that you guys are protecting us at all costs and risk your life for ours..But it's minimal shit like that (my buddy's situation, and yours too...Scoring with the older ladies..total pwn) gives cops a bad reputation. It didn't really answer my question fully, but it shed SOME light.

I think it would have been a good idea to mention that we (me and my buddy) live in probably one of the safest cities in the US.. I guess cops get their thrill a different way =/

Is there some sort of law against making out in a car? Seriously... =\
        Seriously, yes, there are laws against it. From what you've described (17 yr. old male & 16 yr. old female "making out") I would guess you're talking about heavy petting at a minimum. I don't know about your state, but I can tell you that in mine, a 16 year old cannot legally consent to sexual contact, which includes most kinds of petting, and he could be charged with sexual assault in adult court.

Comment

You guys are being babies. You know when you were 17 you thought that getting with girls in cars was the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
            You guys are being babies. You know when you were 17 you thought that getting with girls in cars was the shit.
            +1

Sounds like there are a few members that are a little bitter about getting none in their car when they were 17...

(flame suit on)

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
              Absolutely..as was beer and weed!!! But that's a crap shoot. You take your chances. Sometimes you win..sometimes you loose. But don't be a sore fuggin' loser..man up!

Its a different world these days. My mom and dad were 18 and 16 when they had me...no issues. That's not the case these days..daddy bails = bastard = court/child support = family services = drop out $ bust out = welfare = living with parents = drama - higher healthcare premiums for all..because the system is milked dry and we're all picking up the tab!

Fuggin' is awesome...but that shit is crap shoot too. But responsible, accountable men take care of biz..players don't...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                +1

Sounds like there are a few members that are a little bitter about getting none in their car when they were 17...

(flame suit on)

I wish I could afford a car...

:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                  I wish I could afford a car...

Fuck her on the bus..that's what I did!! I had it down to a science. We'd start at the bus stop. In the Winter I wore a full lengh leather and wrapped that around her with my pud stuck in her twat. Then the bus would come and then we would hurry to the back of the bus..no kissing or nothing obvious. I took off my coat and layed it across are laps..she would slip the back of her jeans down just enought to pop my pud back in there..still all moist and warm..yeah...then I'd bust a nut without making a sound..yeah..fuck yeah..then I would have busted nut all over myself..and I always wore black. People would see my goo crusted 501's and they were happy!

Then years later I became a cop!

Those are facts!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Fuck her on the bus..that's what I did!!

I have fucked more than one old slapper with a twat looking like a rip in a bus seat.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Fuck her on the bus..that's what I did!! I had it down to a science. We'd start at the bus stop. In the Winter I wore a full lengh leather and wrapped that around her with my pud stuck in her twat. Then the bus would come and then we would hurry to the back of the bus..no kissing or nothing obvious. I took off my coat and layed it across are laps..she would slip the back of her jeans down just enought to pop my pud back in there..still all moist and warm..yeah...then I'd bust a nut without making a sound..yeah..fuck yeah..then I would have busted nut all over myself..and I always wore black. People would see my goo crusted 501's and they were happy!

Those are facts!
                      OK, now I just need a girlfriend.

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Yes, making out (kissing, feeling) in a car is legal - for consenting adults over the age of 18 - but not in any publicly accessible area. Do it in your own garage if the car makes you wet, not in the park or "lover's lane".

As I understand it, that particular situation is considered juvenile delinquency, and is based on older laws that were based on even older morals. Not that anyone knows what those are these days.

Now, give me (or the kid's parents) one good reason why "making out" would not have proceeded into "fucking" had they not been disturbed.

You can't. No one can. It proceeds to fucking, whether voluntary or not, 90% of the time. Maybe the cop in question was watching the show, and noticed "Anthony" getting more and more aggressive while "Cleopatra" was trying to break it off. So, in order to prevent a rape, he steps in and pisses them both off and "ruins their night".

Show me a parent that thinks it's ok for their teenage kids to come home pregnant and I'll show you a worthless piece of shit that's about to become a granparent.

The other "quotes" sound like petty jealousy against a "rich kid", but I doubt Anthony is totally blameless. I'm assuming he's got a speedy little sports car? And a radar detector?

This truth cannot ever be broken: the ONLY reason to own a radar detector is to alert you to the presence of a police radar while you are driving over the posted legal speed limit, which is against the law.
                        Should rapists have a "cop detector" that lets them know that it's not safe to rape someone just yet?

And we're only hearing your friend's side of the story here, and since his night was ruined, I'm sure he's padding the details to make the cop out to be an asshole.

I want to hear it from the cop, and I want to hear from Anthony's parents on the matter, because the word of a 17 year old kid doesn't mean jack shit.
                        I'm going to assume you didn't get out much as a teenager.

Those are facts!
                        Dude...Please adopt me. :ROTF:
                        Last edited by Jacksons Shred; 07-24-2008, 05:32 PM.
                        Originally posted by horns666
                        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

HELL... I AM 38. THE WIFE IS 43. We still mess around in cars in public places... It is fun and a real turn on for us! lol. ya gotta be careful and not make noise or be obvious... Now if I had a 16 year old girl i would be pissed if I heard of her in the back of some guys car but we all hve done it.... well. most of us anyway.
                          Last edited by Firebird V; 07-24-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                            HELL... I AM 38. THE WIFE IS 43. We still mess around in cars in public places... It is fun and a real turn on for us! lol. ya gotta be careful and not make noise or be obvious... Now if I had a 16 year old girl i would be pissed if I heard of her in the back of some guys car but we all hve done it.... well. most of us anyway.
                            Knock Knock "OK kids time to move on and go home.......... YOUR NOT KIDS! Come on man put that floppy thing away, your scaring the kids!"

I've never understood why some of us mess with these kids just trying to score a little. Every time I try to pinch one for grass or beer I get stuck with pissed off dads and crying moms for hours on hours. All because Billy blew his load in 30 seconds and Debbie cant clean it off her shirt.

True story... Found a car parked behind a church one night. Two going at in a position I only wish I could still do. Knock on the window and sure enough the window rolls down and smoke pours out like a working house fire. Gee I wonder what else they were doing. I get the boy by himself along side the car while she tries to find her panties and ask "Why in the hell are you smoking dope and fucking your girl behind a church, you know I was going to show up some time."

With out pause he says "Dude I can last longer if I'm stoned"

I take the keys, tell them to walk home (They lived in a trailer park on the other side of the fence), and then left the area. What the hell was I going to say about that LOL!

I rolled by about a hour later and they were still going at it. That's when I thought maybe I should of searched the car and confiscated the "sex smoke" and do some research at home with the misses.

Last edited by dk1ben; 07-25-2008, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Don't like cops at all...
                              '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                              '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                              custom made Les Paul
                              VOX Tonelab LE
                              Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                              ADA MP1
                              BBE 422A
                              Lexicon MPX-G2
                              ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                              Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by El Chiguete View Post
                                Don't like cops at all...
                                That's cool bro. Just don't call us when you need us. That's all I ask from people like you. Does not bother me at all. Wish you the best bro...

Comment

Working...
                                X