Any cops on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dk1ben View Post
    That's cool bro. Just don't call us when you need us. That's all I ask from people like you. Does not bother me at all. Wish you the best bro...

Comment

Well , i've watched some skater vs policemen videos (including rivieri dude ) and i can say that policemen are mostly the same with the ones here in Turkey. I think they have some personality issues , they like to take it off from defenceless people. At least this is the case here , i can have no explanation for a police to stop you all of a sudden asking for your id and talking down to you ,insulting , maybe even in a more rude way.

I don't mean all the cops you know. There are really good people among them too... But most of what i've seen is just a bunch of jerks with really heavy problems...
      -Wouldn't it be better if you made this amp stronger and number it to 10?
      -*Ponder* This amp goes to eleven...

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
        HELL... I AM 38. THE WIFE IS 43. We still mess around in cars in public places... It is fun and a real turn on for us! lol. ya gotta be careful and not make noise or be obvious... Now if I had a 16 year old girl i would be pissed if I heard of her in the back of some guys car but we all hve done it.... well. most of us anyway.
        Christ. If it was offensive to see youngsters do it, how bad would it be catch you two at it?
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I can't even believe I'm going to say this ;Even though most experiences with the police I've had ,they try to act like dirty harry for the stupidest of shit (I'm not a real criminal - underage drinking twice )
          But I ,probalbly just like you live in a big city full of good people and complete douchebags -who would shoot a cop during a traffic stop ,try to hit them on the side of the highway and there is a lot of gang activity.

So the next time you have to talk to a cop , remember - they put thier pants on 1 leg at a time to , so if they come across truly fucked !? perhaps they've just had an experience that they would just assume forget - hell we all have bad days

Now I'll share a little story with you ...............

The last time I was unfortunate enough to go jail , I was pissed drunk - and my wife was giving me ten kinds of shit , I smashed the ever loving shit out of a dean acoustic she had bought me for christmas ,at the time she was on the phone with a true cunt (bitch worked as a stripper while her husband watched all the kids (she got pregnant from a customer (but back to the story))anyway her friend called the police to say I was murdering her or whatever ,after smashing the symbol of our love against the bannister (not her skull)I passed out on my couch.

Only to be awakened to a 9mm(??)pressed against my head and a 25 cell maglite burning my retina's - I immediatley realized that there were 3 cops guns drawn surronding a dude that was passed out ,using my incredible charm and wit (also assesing the situation)I stated "I am not resisting "so after being thrown down cuffed ,dragged by my feet (conviently using my face for walking)I wound up in the car (the back of it )).At this point I asked the cop if being drunk asleep on your couch was a crime - he told me no\but because I told him I was not resisting - that was an admission of guilt (wtf) ??

anyway long story short my wife and I are still together and the only thing that got hurt was an acoustic guitar.
          It still cost me 3000$ though - because the state took up the charges against me , figuring I'd threatend her or something (what she had to say made no difference )

So I agree there's shitty situations that happen !!!!But overall I'm complacent with the police in my area - many of them have very little training (I've heard our pay scale sucks ??)and they do have to deal with all kind of fucked up shit ,plus they don't know who you are when some shit goes down - It would be cool If some of them remembered being young a little better though..
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I think it is a teen thing not liking cops, authority or pretty much anybody. Seems like there was so much peer pressure to be a total retard. Its also easy to stereotype law enforcement, a few bad apples don't ruin the whole crop. I remember a few small town cops that were retards because no one else would work for minimum wage and always seemed to single out certain people to harass. I'm not saying that all small town cops are shit though.

When you move to a big city though things change. you see the other side of law enforcement that has been through the academy and has their shit together. They are NOT jacking around with speed traps and people parking, they are having to deal with some real "turds" shooting up the damn city.

Try not to put everyone in the same basket. I used to have a shackup that ran off with a hunchback in a Z06 Corvette. I don't hate all corvettes, just that particular year.

Comment

I think the real issue is the cop acting unprofessionally. Who talks to a kid like that? OMGWTFBBQ kids having sex in a car? SHUT UP REALLY?

If it occurred as described, the guy lacks judgment & probably shouldn't have a badge. I'm sure there are many cops on this board that will disagree & say I don't understand, never having been a cop. Well, I've never been alot of things, but I have been an adult for a number of years now, and I know what professional behavior is. And that ain't it.

I have no problem with cops. I don't defy, nor do I deify them. I haven't been pulled over in probably 15 years. But if I am, it's either the lecture or the ticket- not both.

Oh, and unlike when I was 17 and afraid to push it, no, you can't search my fucking trunk, either. Not because there's something back there, but because you're just not going to search it.

Agree with Horns- Grew up in the burbs, now live in a city. No comparison. To quote Harvey Keitel in Copland, discussing relative roles with Sly Stallone, the local suburban guy, "I am a cop. You are in law enforcement." City cops are nice as can be, say hello, chit chat like regular guys, which they are. In the 'burbs alot of the time you get the robocop treatment: "Move along, citizen."

NOT all burb cops, of course.. One of my friend's Dad's growing up was a suburban cop. He's a chief where he worked now. Prince of a human being. I mean, the best. Probably why he's chief now. It just seemed that the "bigshot" shit gets washed out of city cops much earlier, probably due to peer pressure.

Vass
              Last edited by Vass; 07-26-2008, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Vasss ,

I have no problem with cops. I don't defy, nor do I deify them. I haven't been pulled over in probably 15 years. But if I am, it's either the lecture or the ticket- not both.

I don't defile them either
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Knock Knock "OK kids time to move on and go home.......... YOUR NOT KIDS! Come on man put that floppy thing away, your scaring the kids!"

I've never understood why some of us mess with these kids just trying to score a little. Every time I try to pinch one for grass or beer I get stuck with pissed off dads and crying moms for hours on hours. All because Billy blew his load in 30 seconds and Debbie cant clean it off her shirt.

True story... Found a car parked behind a church one night. Two going at in a position I only wish I could still do. Knock on the window and sure enough the window rolls down and smoke pours out like a working house fire. Gee I wonder what else they were doing. I get the boy by himself along side the car while she tries to find her panties and ask "Why in the hell are you smoking dope and fucking your girl behind a church, you know I was going to show up some time."

With out pause he says "Dude I can last longer if I'm stoned"

I take the keys, tell them to walk home (They lived in a trailer park on the other side of the fence), and then left the area. What the hell was I going to say about that LOL!

I rolled by about a hour later and they were still going at it. That's when I thought maybe I should of searched the car and confiscated the "sex smoke" and do some research at home with the misses.

Good to hear there still are decent cops like you around.

I have met a few cops that would have loved to turn the kid into a sex offender for life and try to get him for a felony beef for "distributing marijuana"

Like I said I beleive the best police interaction is no interaction but I dont want to have to deal with the street scum you guys got to deal with everyday. I have seen it and dont want nothing to do with it.

Thats one thing though I dont want you guys messing with me but I appreciate you guys keeping the scum out of my neighborhood.

Comment

Bottom line is that cops are only human. There are some who are on a power trip and enjoy harassing people, but there are many more who are good, reasonable people. Unfortunately, some of those good reasonable people tend to get hardened and more crass due to the bullshit they put up with from the losers they encounter on a daily basis.

I have also found that the best interaction is no interaction, but I must also say that when I have had to interact with police I have found that when I show them respect that 9 out of 10 time I will get the same in return.
                    Last edited by joelayres; 07-27-2008, 09:02 AM.
                    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                    --horns666 - 12/29/08
                    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

"I have fucked more than one old slapper with a twat looking like a rip in a bus seat."

"Show me a parent that thinks it's OK for their teenage kids to come home pregnant and I'll show you a worthless piece of shit that's about to become a grandparent."

"True story... Found a car parked behind a church one night. Two going at in a position I only wish I could still do. Knock on the window and sure enough the window rolls down and smoke pours out like a working house fire. Gee I wonder what else they were doing. I get the boy by himself along side the car while she tries to find her panties and ask "Why in the hell are you smoking dope and fucking your girl behind a church, you know I was going to show up some time."

With out pause he says "Dude I can last longer if I'm stoned""

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

MORE PLEASE

Comment

Man I could go all night with story's like that. The best part is they are all true. In fact some of them you would not even believe. In fact looking back I wouldn't believe it if I had not been there.

Thanks for the compliments. Trust me when I say being a cop is a life style not a job. With that in mind it is easy to push away everyone else but fellow cops. When I am on the road I deal with 90% assholes fucking with good people. The other 10% are good people making mistakes. Now things start to get blurry after a few years of doing this.

Looking in from the outside it easy to see us as asshole and jerks. After all it is hard to like the person who just pinched you for speeding.

Being a cop is like living in a fish bowl. Everyone is watching you just waiting for you to make a mistake. After all that is what makes good news. No one interviewed me after catching some guys after they held up a drive thru, duct taping the employees, and pistol whipping another female customer. In fact the only thing that made the news was is took me 8 minutes to get there! They didn't comment about the heavy rush hour traffic or the construction zone I had to go through to get to the place. No way I could of gotten there faster. I wish I could of, but I still got there and they all went to jail. Myself with one gun against three armed men! Arrested by myself and they still report the slow response! 8 fucking minutes! Ok done venting.

That is just of a example of why cops start to get pissy. Now dont get me wrong, I dont do this job for the Big Thank You's. But I deffently dont do this job to get crapped on.

Ill try to think of some good stories and put them on here. Take it easy

Comment

That is just of a example of why cops start to get pissy. Now dont get me wrong, I dont do this job for the Big Thank You's.
                          Some of us don't mind saying THANKS!
                          "POOP"

Comment

I've had very little experience with the police. I don't like German coppers, UK coppers are OK.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

What kind of music you play DK1ben?

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                                What kind of music you play DK1ben?
                                Well I use to be into nothing less than heavy metal, but I have found myself playing a lot of southern rock these days. No real reason I guess. Just something new to mess around with.

Why you ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X