Any cops on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dk1ben View Post
    Well I use to be into nothing less than heavy metal, but I have found myself playing a lot of southern rock these days. No real reason I guess. Just something new to mess around with.

Why you ask?
    If you like shooting and ar15 rifles in general you should check out the forums on ar15.com especially the technical/sub forums you will find alot of like minded LEOs there as well as nut jobs like myself that love the sport of shooting. If you want a good laugh check out the general discussion forums.

I go to this forum for my guitar and heavy metal fix and I go to ar15.com for my daily laugh and news. It is kind of a right leaning board so be warned but the stuff in general discussion they talk about is hilarious.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      I've had very little experience with the police. I don't like German coppers, UK coppers are OK.
      Come on now Wilksy-baby, are you telling me you have never tried a Policeman's helmet for size?

BTW, I'm getting a "Naughty Stasi" outfit from Gimps R Us, want me to get you to "assume the position" then kick your back doors in? (In that order, he he )
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by dk1ben View Post
        No one interviewed me after catching some guys after they held up a drive thru, duct taping the employees, and pistol whipping another female customer. In fact the only thing that made the news was is took me 8 minutes to get there! They didn't comment about the heavy rush hour traffic or the construction zone I had to go through to get to the place. No way I could of gotten there faster. I wish I could of, but I still got there and they all went to jail. Myself with one gun against three armed men! Arrested by myself and they still report the slow response! 8 fucking minutes!

Dirty Harry would have shot them then finished his Hot Dog. That's a real policeman. Try harder next time.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Come on now Wilksy-baby, are you telling me you have never tried a Policeman's helmet for size?

BTW, I'm getting a "Naughty Stasi" outfit from Gimps R Us, want me to get you to "assume the position" then kick your back doors in? (In that order, he he )
          You're wasting your time marmite miner. The coppers are just coming up to your door now to bust you for stalking boys on the net.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Interesting video I came across today

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15912&q=&hl=en
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Pretty much every experience I have had with the police has been pretty good. I never once got busted for anything I wasn't guilty of. So many people want to break the law then get pissed when they get busted by some dude who is simply doing his job. Are their crooked cops? Absolutely 100% their are. My Uncle was chief of police in a crooked town. Does that absolve you from having to follow the law? You speed and get busted how is it the cops fault that you sped? DUI? How is it his fault? Oh because he or one of his bretheren might be on the take somewhere you might be above the law? There are douchebag cops and those always get theirs just like there are douchebags in every field of professional trade.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Dirty Harry would have shot them then finished his Hot Dog. That's a real policeman. Try harder next time.

Do you feel lucky punk? Do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                  Does that absolve you from having to follow the law? You speed and get busted how is it the cops fault that you sped? DUI? How is it his fault?
                  there has been a lot of discussion over here the last few years about speed traps. The cops have been accused of using roadside speed cameras for revenue raising and to meet their quotas (or something). Of course, the argument falls down when you point out that if people weren't speeding in the first place, they wouldn't be fined. How they figure it is the cop's fault is beyond me.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

there has been a lot of discussion over here the last few years about speed traps.
                    when you say "there" that must mean that something in the past has happened. When you say "over here" that must mean Australia or the JCF online? however the jcf is niether here nor' there. you say "speed trap" does that actually mean it traps you?
                    The cops have been accused of using roadside speed cameras for revenue raising and to meet their quotas (or something).
                    Would the sentence be better if you would have reversed the words revenue raising to "raising revenue"?
                    Of course, the argument falls down when you point out that if people weren't speeding in the first place, they wouldn't be fined. How they figure it is the cop's fault is beyond me.
                    I have never seen an argument fall down, they should get the alert necklace and say these words:"I'm an argument and I've fallen and cant get up" but why would you want to point it out when an argument falls down? If I was an argument I would be offended. "How people figure its the cops fault" when you say figure do you mean like with a pencil and paper or with a calculator? besides what is the formula for figuring out if a cop is wrong?

I HAD TO DO THIS !!! HAVE A GREAT DAY MATE!!!
                    :ROTF:

Comment

Phil_up..you're goofy!

Gary just said that THERE has been alot of discussion in c/w speed traps..what's the difference where. You don't want a speeding ticket..ummmm..don't speed. If ya feel the need for speed..you know your taking those chances..sometimes you win..sometimes you lose. If it wasn't for cops or the fear of a ticket ..it would be like the fuggin' audubon. It amazes me how most goofs drive. I'm doin' 65 and cars are flying by me like I'm standing still. Where in the fuck are they going in such a hurry. Are they racing home to beat the kids..to the bar for a beer..to the gas station for a lotto ticket..where? I hope they all get fuggin' tickets..that's what I think!

Fuggums..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Phil_up..you're goofy!

Gary just said that THERE has been alot of discussion in c/w speed traps..what's the difference where. You don't want a speeding ticket..ummmm..don't speed. If ya feel the need for speed..you know your taking those chances..sometimes you win..sometimes you lose. If it wasn't for cops or the fear of a ticket ..it would be like the fuggin' audubon. It amazes me how most goofs drive. I'm doin' 65 and cars are flying by me like I'm standing still. Where in the fuck are they going in such a hurry. Are they racing home to beat the kids..to the bar for a beer..to the gas station for a lotto ticket..where? I hope they all get fuggin' tickets..that's what I think!

Fuggums..

+1

Comment

And I don't think you can blame the cops for speed traps set up for revenue. That's not their decision. City government calls the tune for that one, the cops just dance.

I am quite sure that the majority of cops out there DID NOT sign up to sit in a car all day & write good people tickets- It's the one part of their job that they probably come in contact with more non-criminal people, and then they have to give some nice lady a ticket, or the "quotas" (yeah, they don't exist....sure they don't. Not explicitly, but c'mon) get up their ass telling them how to do their job.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                            And I don't think you can blame the cops for speed traps set up for revenue. That's not their decision. City government calls the tune for that one, the cops just dance.

I am quite sure that the majority of cops out there DID NOT sign up to sit in a car all day & write good people tickets- It's the one part of their job that they probably come in contact with more non-criminal people, and then they have to give some nice lady a ticket, or the "quotas" (yeah, they don't exist....sure they don't. Not explicitly, but c'mon) get up their ass telling them how to do their job.

Vass

Wow..that's pretty spot on. Of course there's "goofballs" in all walks of life including police officers. I know that Ben and I have seen our share..

But the good ones. Let me tell you about the good ones..the best people I know!

BTW..Here's another recent "Cop" thread..one of many..http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82246

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yea, there have been a lot of cop threads at all the message boards I roam. Wierd
                              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
                                Yea, there have been a lot of cop threads at all the message boards I roam. Wierd
                                Yes,..and they all seem to have the same theme amoung musicians. I notice this for most obvious reasons. If you own a Corvette..chances are good you'll notice alot more Vettes!

Comment

Working...
                                X