No announcement yet.

Any cops on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a douchebag on a power trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post

..and here comes Venomboy.. with his predictable response...at least you're consistant!

We'll catcha on the NEXT cop thread!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

and I almost thought you missed this thread. waiting to make your move I see

Comment

Originally posted by dk1ben View Post
          and I almost thought you missed this thread. waiting to make your move I see
          Ben you can have this one. I've been doing this dance for years..Venomboy fuggin' LOVES me!!!:ROTF:

I mean true love..between two dudes! But, one dude(me) is much stronger than the other dude(him).

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, I got no problem with you. I enjoy your posts and usually agree with what you say. I don't understand the "predictable" part of your post to me. I don't post a lot on this board, and when I do I try to keep it to guitar related talk. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else? As far as the stronger part, I've never met you in person so I can't comment on that and I don't care if anyone is stronger than me or not.

I wasn't calling you the douche, I was referring to the cop described in the original post. That cop sounds like a douche with a chip on his shoulder.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Bill, I think the only post I disagreed with you on is having Barlow back in Iced Earth.

I searched my history of posts and I think some of the only things I'm predictable on is: Megadeth has become lame, I'm not for illegal filesharing, and I write sarcastic concert reviews.
            Last edited by Venomboy; 07-29-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

OK Venom..my bad. Maybe I got my wires crossed with someone else. Since you're not here often..that could be it...yeah, I think thats it...

I'm sorry..I love you....!!

Thou hath beared witness to the wrath of The Dark Marsupial..and hath unknowingly awakethed its dumbness.

Comment

Oh..BTW Venom..Barlow is back with Iced Earth. I can't wait to see them in September. What he did on Pyramaze's "Immortal" is great..and what prolly put him back in the IE camp!!

Comment

No worries dude. I figured that was the case but just wanted to be clear.

Comment

No worries dude. I figured that was the case but just wanted to be clear.
                    Its all good bro..I fucked up! Now I'll know better..

Comment

Just an add, revenue raising is actually an issue here in aus, melb/vic people tend to get hit harder then here. My best mates a cop, and I have a few other highschool friends that became cops too, and I'm pretty sure they all agree that highway patrol are, and I quote 'cockroaches'

Then again they also love going out in the chasers, cruisin at 220km/h all day long comfortably!

Comment

Yes the Highway Patrol here in Ohio has sometimes been called tail light chasers, tire chasers, and since the have the tire with wings logo on the door... The Flying Doughnuts!

I love them just the same. But damn that has to suck to make traffic stops all day.
                        Last edited by dk1ben; 07-30-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Bill, I might go see Iced Earth when they come to town. My 6 year old is bummed that Ripper isn't in the band anymore

Comment

Here's my thought on traffic cops:

The way to make people stop breaking traffic laws and complaining about them when they get caught is to simply enforce the laws consistently.

People complain about getting speeding tickets because most of the time they can speed without getting tickets. If instead police ticketed every single speeder every time (even 1mph over the limit), then people would no longer expect to be able to speed freely.

Not only would this help reduce deaths on highways, but it would be a HUGE source of income from idiot drivers until they get the memo.

Comment

That's cool Troy..

Venom ..Tim is a good dude. My kid really liked him with JP. He got to meet him and his family a couple times. Tim's older bro is a cop..he's a pretty big boy too...looks like a bigger Ripper. Well, he's with Yngwie now and still doing Beyond Fear with silly-ass John C. John C is spreading himself out thin these days with other bands..so I don't know what's up with BF really. He'll, I'll do it..why not...they both like me...that's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                                Just an add, revenue raising is actually an issue here in aus, melb/vic people tend to get hit harder then here. My best mates a cop, and I have a few other highschool friends that became cops too, and I'm pretty sure they all agree that highway patrol are, and I quote 'cockroaches'

Then again they also love going out in the chasers, cruisin at 220km/h all day long comfortably!

Yeah!! Just like Mad Max!!
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X