X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome mate!

Comment

'Ello Guvnah, 'ow you doin'?

Seriously, welcome to our little community. It's a nice place though I've noticed everyone around here seems to like this weird guitar brand called Jackson/Charvel. I wonder why?
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Danno, I live in Lancaster County, but my dad grew up in Sharon Hill and I also spent a lot of time with my grandparents there, and I'm a huge Philly sports fan, so it's almost like a second home town. And I do believe I read that thing on Class A amps; I think it was published in Guitar Player or Premier Guitar at one time too, but I could be wrong. Great article.

Comment

Hey CharvelRocker, I live not far from Sharon Hill, right outside of West Phillly. I'm actually from the Gettysburg area but have been living in or near Philly for like 23 years now. Talk to ya later.

Comment

Welcome bro!

Comment

Working...
            X