No announcement yet.

Who rides street bikes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I love that Africa Twin! I would love one of those. Cool on the bagpiping, too. Fun stuff!

Comment

It must be quite something to go travelling on your bike, Rsmacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
        Just got rid of my Victory for this:

Good call, Ralph! Nice bike. I rented one of those Deluxe's when I was out in California for last years NAMM show.

Anyway, here is some dirty biker sitting on my Night Train.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I guess the obvious questions are 1) why would you need lube for armpits and 2) what the hell is a mankini?

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          This year, I take half the shit with me that went last year. No kitchen table, no spare underpants, just the essentials - Good strong British Condoms, lube (for bike and for anuses/pussies/armpits - can't beat a spot of Bagpiping! ) and my leopardskin mankini. Sorted!
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well, you asked for it dude :

http://www.gadgetshop.com/Gadgets/OutdoorGadgets/OutdoorFun/PRDOVR~322586/Borat+Mankini+Swimsuit.jsp

And try Bagpiping without lube, those armpit bristles don't half chafe!

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

matt, you know the green swimsuit Borat wears?

Rs, is the leopard skin mankini an official Africa Twin accessory? Sounds very tribal! An animal print mankini to cover your Dark Continent....
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Geez ya had to go with ther 2 up on that bike?
                I
                s yours the 88b or the 96b?

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                Good call, Ralph! Nice bike. I rented one of those Deluxe's when I was out in California for last years NAMM show.

Anyway, here is some dirty biker sitting on my Night Train.
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                  Geez ya had to go with ther 2 up on that bike?
                  I
                  s yours the 88b or the 96b?
                  96ci. As for the seat, Kathy wouldn't get on the bike because it had no back rest. She felt as if she'd slide off. Several hundy later and she got on the bike a grand total of ONCE.

That said, I kind of dig the retro look of this seat and the tall sissy bar.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

that look is actually back this year on some softails

I just went with the medium removable rest .. She's on her own 80% of the time and Jess doesn't ask for rides anymore. I miss having that time with my daughter..
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I know this bike is "old school," but Kawasaki's 500 & 750 Mach III were blistering quick bikes. Matter of fact, the 500 had a reputation for for being a death missle. Super light and super quick! Check out the three chromed expansion chambers on the picture above. Notice, no silencers! MUSIC TO MY EARS BABY!
                      "POOP"

Comment

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                        custom made Les Paul
                        VOX Tonelab LE
                        Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                        ADA MP1
                        BBE 422A
                        Lexicon MPX-G2
                        ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                        Support Your Local 81

Comment

So here is mine
                          99 zx9r

Previous one I totaled
                          96 zx7r

Comment

Here is my KLX

And a couple of my vintage bikes.
                            1965 Matchless G80

1948 AJS 7R
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Did they ever make the African Twin for the states?
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X