Tampa area JCFers...gig spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa area JCFers...gig spam

my band, Autumn's Pain, is playing our first show at the State Theater in St. Petersburg on august 22nd. i think we are the headliners - i think this becuase we are listed on the top of the poster they made for the show.

it would be cool to meet some of you, hang out, etc...THEN have you watch us play. i'll be rocking jackson that night...not sure which ones yet - i am torn between the SL's or the PC-1's - but either way, it'll be jackson!!!

let me kow if you wanna come. if you buy an advanced ticket from us we are giving a 2 song CD as a thank you!!!

hope to see some of you guys out at the state!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

un4giv'n

Great band name
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

hahahaha, yeah. i have never heard of them. for some reason we always get bills with death metal douche bags. i am hoping this show is different!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X