No announcement yet.

What kind of beer do you all like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i drink mostly German and Czech beers . i used to drink Carling and miller till
    i realized it tasted like piss. compared to the eastern european beers
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Love lots of the beers posted so far- Was in Portland last week. Had Miror Pond Pale Ale. Was kick ass. Wish they sold it out this way. If you guys get out there, get after some.

Vass

Comment

Old Bastard...there used to be a pub in Exeter that used to sell the stuff, great going up to the bar saying "I'll have a pint of Old Bastard".

Nowadays I prefer Old Spot:

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
          Beer, you say?

Why the very thought of anyone drinking such a low class beverage has CAUSED MY MONOCLE TO POP RIGHT OUT! And really, who drinks beer in this day and age anyway? Everyone should drink only expensive wine and scotch.

Why just the other day my chauffeur took a wrong turn off of the freeway and pulled me past this run down little liquor store where this shabby looking man (who by the way was driving a Chevy! A CHEVROLET!!!) who hadn't shaved for a couple of days was walking out with a bottle of Johnny Walker Red. "RED LABEL?!?" I exclaimed, exhaling a puff of cigar smoke and tipping my top hat back in a bemused manner. WHO ARE THESE CRETINS? I practically had my driver phone the police right then and there...
          EXACTLY..I know what you mean!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Weed is better..it makes people nice. They still can drive if need be
            I agree. I love weed way more than beer. But... aren't you the cops?

"I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Beer makes people smell like fuggin' hillbillies...I hate when it comes out their poors. Coors oozing out the poors..nice..NOT! Did ya ever fight with a beer induced hillcranker..its fucked up!!

Weed is better..it makes people nice. They still can drive if need be..and it's better for ya. That's why its illegal..
              got to agree with you bill, but i like yuengling too!
              The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                I agree. I love weed way more than beer. But... aren't you the cops?

Retired..but I'm no hypocrite. I used to give weed back to people ..especially if they we being cool. For some reason that always surprised them whenever I did that..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh, how I would love to smoke weed instead of waking up with hangovers every weekend. Random drug tests suck, and I won't throw away the past 9 years of my life. Less than a year to go......
                  With that said, after getting screwed at work here today, tonight it's gonna be a couple sixers of Yuengling Porter, and some good old Knob Creek.
                  EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Retired..but I'm no hypocrite. I used to give weed back to people ..especially if they we being cool. For some reason that always surprised them whenever I did that..

Wow. If all cops did that, I think there wouldn't be so many people who don't like them. That's pretty cool.
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Trappistes Rochefort 10, (The best beer in the WORLD!) Southern Tier, Newport Storm, and Svedka/Finlandia. Yummy Yummy booze, down in my belly.

Comment

Wow. Thread resurrection. Now, I like Guinness far more than Sam Adams. Mostly dark porters and stouts. Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout FTW!!

Comment

i mix bud light and mountain dew....
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Guinness Extra Stout. There is no other beer.

Comment

Trader Joe's "Name Tag" Lager or Budweiser.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                                i mix bud light and mountain dew....
                                That sounds good!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X