No announcement yet.

What kind of beer do you all like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently favoring Acme Pale Ale from California, only one BBQ place in town carries it though. Okanagan Springs Pale Ale otherwise.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Beer makes people smell like fuggin' hillbillies...I hate when it comes out their poors. Coors oozing out the poors..nice..NOT! Did ya ever fight with a beer induced hillcranker..its fucked up!!

Weed is better..it makes people nice. They still can drive if need be..and it's better for ya. That's why its illegal..
      SO F'N TRUE!!!!! So f'n true.........

Was never really a fan of beer. I drink "fruitless" corona if I have to drink beer, I'm with Bill on this one as usual. The only beer I ever really liked was Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blonde microbrew until pete's was bought by Stroh's and tasted like strawberry stroh's.....yuk!
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I've been on a try-new-stuff kick lately. Bought the "Heavy Seas Sunken Sampler" 12 pack from a microbrewery in Baltimore, and started drinking & doing yard work without reading the fine print on the labels. 4 beers in I was feeling it pretty good, and my wife checked the box and told me I had been drinking an 8% imperial stout and a 7.5% IPA. Very tasty stuff, but I'm retired from the hard drinking days and usually just have 2 or 3 a couple times a week, so it caught me pretty good.

Comment

Anything that doesnt taste like piss, or leaves a bad after tatse in my mouth. Wheat beers I think are the best, Heinekin is my favorite though.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Guinness, Old Speckled Hen, Chimay (All three)... Fat tire, lots of micro stuff. Found a beer locally called the Devil's Pale Ale... Got a big 666 on the can, that stuff is great, and metal too!

If you can sucker me into buying mainstream lagers I'll generally have a Molson Export or a Labatt 50.

Found a new (Light/Amber) belgian beer last week called PALM. That stuff was pretty good. Nice slight malt going down.

More of a scotch guy though. I'll guzzle Macallan 12 and Glenlivet 18 until I can't stand.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

I'm wondering if any of you Canadian guys remember a beer called Calgary that came in big cans like you can get Foster's in. I think the old label said "Stampede Brand" and had a buffalo on it. We used to get it here and it was pretty good. Not super high-end, but way better than most American swill for knocking back a bunch of. I looked it up online a while back & heard the company got bought by one of the big brewers, but it wasn't as good and was only available in one part of Canada or something.

Found this:

Comment

Yuengling Black And Tan, although I have discovered the joy of Guinness over Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat.. Awesome flavor and quite the punch..
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I don't think that beer made it west of Alberta. Big Rock breweries from Alberta makes good beer though. (Their Grasshopper wheat ale is a killer summer beer.)
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm drinking Smithwick's right now
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

...pee
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        ...pee
                        Hey perfect pairing with the Cleveland POOP!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ale.

Particularly Hobgoblin, Goliath and Bombardier.
                          I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

For me... "free" beer is the best one!

I like all kind of beers but I prefer dark, brown and red ones.

We're lucky here and have a few good microbreweries.
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

cold
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Our local micro-brew (more than a micro now, I guess) is Boulevard's. It's a good wheat beer (not surprising for KC, I guess). Their other beers are generally pretty good too, so I've gone that way since moving here.

Comment

Working...
                                X