Craigslist flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist flags

Anyone else find themselves getting pwned by self-righteous yet anonymous CL flaggers? I've been trying to sell a guitar for a couple weeks now and no matter what I change the ad gets pulled. Anyone else gone through one of these battles?

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
    Anyone else find themselves getting pwned by self-righteous yet anonymous CL flaggers? I've been trying to sell a guitar for a couple weeks now and no matter what I change the ad gets pulled. Anyone else gone through one of these battles?
    I havent had that problem, but I put a seadoo on craigslist and it sold less that 24 hours after I posted it

Comment

I sell gun parts all the time on craigslist everyone does it even though Craigslist does not want you to and sometimes you have to be creative in how you list stuff so it does not get flagged or find out why it gets flagged and pulled in the first place.

My friend is a paint contractor and he got flagged by his competition all the time which was really lame.

Comment

I flag stuff on craigslist all the time. Most of the times its stupid argument posts in the for sale areas. In the autos for sale area theres this dealer who lists his cars with a really lowball impossible price just to get you to look. Like a 2004 f-150 for $4000 with pics of a really mint car. Half the time the pics have palm trees in the backround and stuff. Its a scam of some sort so I flag his ads regularly. So does everyone else as his ads are marked as flagged all the time. Flagging can be a good thing but I guess it can be abused too like with the competing business thing. Ive sold a few things there but I dont like the garage sale attitude of the buyers who show up with half the cash wasting your time. Its free though.

Comment

Yeah, it has kinda gotten out of hand lately. I even had my account suspended for some reason last weekend - I have no idea why! I emailed them four times asking why, and although they never told me what happened, I was reinstated with no problems. Sold an Orange cab on there last night - in about an hour!

Comment

There is so much BS that needs to be taken off of craigslist in the women looking for men section. All these hot young 18 year old supermodels that have fantasies about older men. Click on that and I bet your mailbox would fill up instantly with spam. Wonder why that shit doesn't get flagged?

Comment

Working...
            X