No announcement yet.

Anyone else fish?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, and not "Hook in Mouth"? I think you bought a faulty one there mate.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
      Damn dude, that is a friggen HUGE pike! I don't think I've ever seen a Northern that big. That is Muskie size. Wow...
      that would be huge even for a Muskie

what did that one weigh?

the world record is 55 pounds, that fish looks bigger than that!
      Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
        that fish looks bigger than that!
        I have to agree. Looking at the length as well as the girth, I'd venture a guess in the 65 lb. plus range. That's a MONSTER pike!
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Yes. Caddo Lake has a program that any fish over 8 lbs, they will build an exact size replica if you will release the fish back into the lake. Great program.

That is a great program, are the replicas free? or a minimal fee?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
            That is a great program, are the replicas free? or a minimal fee?
            From 8.00 to 8.99 lbs, the program pays 75% of the cost. From 9.00 to 9.99 lbs, they pay 85%. 10.00 lbs and above, the replica is free.
            "POOP"

Comment

I wish SC would adopt a program like that, we have some big boys here as well. It kills me when I see someone with a few on a stringer. Could be a good catch for another day.

Comment

The thing is that bass that size don't taste worth a shit. Once a bass gets above about 3 lbs, the meat becomes grainy. I've had some 4 and 5 lb. bass caught in November and December that tasted good, however, the same fish caught during the Summer when water temps are high, taste like crap on a stick.
                "POOP"

Comment

I agree.

Comment

I've caught a few small mouth bass fishing off the bank with a Carolina rig on lake Martin in Ala.
                    Many cat fish with blood bait of the dock late at night
                    I don't get to do as much fishing these days as I would like, just not enough time

Comment

Working...
                    X