No announcement yet.

EarthQuake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt sorry when i saw the thread. Seriously , it's something to take serious buddies (if you're not ready for it of course).

One occurred here 9 years ago , 7.8 , and killed ten-thousands of people.

Well , at least i'm glad everyone is ok here.
    -Wouldn't it be better if you made this amp stronger and number it to 10?
    -*Ponder* This amp goes to eleven...

Comment

Cenk ,

It's early for me ,but I want to express sympathy for the young women who were killed and injured in the dormitory colapse.I believe they're blaming this on a leaking gas canister ??
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
        Just got hit with a 5.8 that lasted a good bit. Shook the hell out of our place. Walls were shaking tv moved, threw a watermelon off my kitchen counter smashed it on the floor.

Never felt one this strong and long before. Very weird no matter where or what you do can't get out of it.
        hate to say it but you have not seen anything yet compared to what lies ahead
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          Cenk ,

It's early for me ,but I want to express sympathy for the young women who were killed and injured in the dormitory colapse.I believe they're blaming this on a leaking gas canister ??
          Yeah , they are blaming the gas canister. Though i blame the government for reducing the fines for such illegal things...

Someone has to pay for this bullshit... Those girls were just about 12-13 years old !!
          -Wouldn't it be better if you made this amp stronger and number it to 10?
          -*Ponder* This amp goes to eleven...

Comment

Vince, that was just a reminder to have supplies for a good shake. They used to say be prepared to be on your own for 3 days. Now they say a week. We lived near the NE corner of LAX during the Northridge quake and I think we had to boil water for about a week.

Ace, strange you didn't feel it in Westchester. We felt it pretty strong in PdR.

My five year old daughter was a little freaked at first, then she was kind of excited that she had felt her first decent quake.

Comment

Working...
            X