X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's batshit mental.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

She is a firebox = freak in the sheets, but other than that I don't really get into her much except when I'm having my Mancycle.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

nuff said!
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

LOL I just love how she arranged it and put her own spin on it. To each his own, I guess.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            LOL I just love how she arranged it and put her own spin on it. To each his own, I guess.
            Yeah, it's not a big deal, you either like it or you don't. I think it's cool as fuck. I like the way she does covers of songs in ways you would never expect.

...and, she's fucking sexy.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              I completely understand what you mean by making it his own. When you sang those words you could tell that although he hadn't wrote it, he had lived it. I can't even listen to the NIN version anymore.

I may catch hell for saying this, but I think part of the power of his version of Hurt is he sounded so weathered and sort of fading even as he was singing that. It had the feeling of a man looking back on his life as it was coming to a close.
              Exactly! Well said.

Comment

I think her version is great... creepy and dark... and kinda Jeff Buckley-ish
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                  Doesn't this belong in the 'show how emo you are' thread?

Her stuff doesn't do anything for me.

And the guy who says that types in purple
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                  X