Hitting Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting Women.

I come to the fellow JCF'ers in a fucking mental frenzy. I was out to lunch today with my mother and we were talking, she asks me "Nick, would you ever hit a women?", I said "No, but if a chick was coming at me full force and wouldn't stop punching/kicking me, I feel I have a right to push her away or restrain her from hitting me anymore". I then find out, that she was at work, and one of her co-workers was relentless and wouldn't leave her alone, he kept harassing her and so she finally told him to leave her alone, he proceeds to continue harassing her, so my mom tells him to go away and punches him in the arm. The dude retaliates by punching her his hardest in the arm. Her arm is all bruised up and swollen, and you can see his knuckles imprinted on her arm.

My mom is 41 years old, the dude is 26, my mom says he's about 5'10, and he's pretty fat.

I'm about 5'10 and 150 lbs.
    My cousin is about 5'10, 250 lbs (pure muscle)
    Other cousin is about 6'1 and 230 lbs, muscle.
    Other cousin is 6'3 210 lbs muscle

I'm not sure if I'm justified, or if I'm beyond way too irrational, but I intend to fuck this dude up, I might end up doing jail time for how bad I'm going to beat the living shit out of him. I shit you not.

So, I come to the JCF, and ask, am I taking this too far? Do I have a right to be in the utter most frenzy that some piece of shit dirt bag punched my mother? What would you fella's do?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Kick his ass sea bass...

seriously. I would be more than a little steamed if someone hit my mom. Is it over the top to do so? Probably. Will you get into trouble? Most likely. Only you can decide if it's worth it bro. I am one of those dudes that doesn't think it's ok for a chick to hit a guy. That said, it was unreasonable for him to retaliate to that extent.
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Fuck him up. Just try not to break any ankles. If there are no broken bones, there won't be much to blame on you.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Sounds like this was handled wrong from jump street. Now it has gone so far that physical contact was made. I wouldn't blame you for kicking his ass, just expect some trouble to rise from it.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Fuck! I'm seeing red just thinking about how I'd feel if someone laid a hand on my mom, wife, or sister. I'm with you whatever you decide to do, but like Scott said it's liable to get messy, unfortunately.

Comment

Most works places don't allow any physical violence. Hr should fire him.
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Speaking emotionally.... If some dude ever hit my mother like that I'd want to break his knee.

The best thing for her to do though is to take pictures of the bruises and press charges. That way he goes to jail and you don't get into trouble...

If the does it again, break both of his knees.

-Steve
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

I would go whoop his fucking ass, then make sure I had witness' that would confirm that he threw the first punch and I was only defending myself. Best of both worlds!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
                  Most works places don't allow any physical violence. Hr should fire him.
                  Very true. But you need to photodocument the bruises before they heal, as I assume he'll dispute how hard he hit her.
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Have him put in jail first, then beat his ass when he gets out.

Comment

It's all fair when someone touches your Mom.

I'd kick his ass and take the punishment with a smile on my face.

Are you being irrational? Maybe. But it's your Mom man. No one would lay a finger on my Mother and get away with it. Not even my Dad.
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Whoa! Whoa!

You already posted this in a public forum and it says you live in California.

I dont know what part of California your in but the state will fuck and depending on which county it will fuck you harder.

I recommend pressing charges since now way to many people know.

Next time if I remember how the saying goes Shovel and shut the f up. Dig hole first so you are not out in the woods all night digging with a corpse. Also if more than one person knows too many people know. Never involve more people especially family...keep it to your self.

Also punishment can be more severe as well as civil damages if the person is left alive and can testify in court or can be viewed by the jury. It helps if the prosecution does not have their star witness. Something to think about next time.
                        Last edited by AK47; 08-10-2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

As far as HR goes. Yes it is an HR issue. But they will see it as. Your mom touched him first. Then he retaliated. HR may not be any help here. Unless this guy has a habbit of hitting women at work or in general. I say go the legal route, have him fired by HR. but it could be messy there too. Photodocument the bruise if you havnt already. Maybe show up to his work and show force but dont threaten him. Thats assault. Just a presence of the 3 of you at his work talking to your mom. calmly and rationaly just like family does. Should be enough to make him think twice about doing it again. be carefull with the HR and make sure there are witnesses to the badgering of your mom. It could go wrong without proper steps.
                          Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                            As far as HR goes. Yes it is an HR issue. But they will see it as. Your mom touched him first. Then he retaliated. HR may not be any help here. Unless this guy has a habbit of hitting women at work or in general. I say go the legal route, have him fired by HR. but it could be messy there too. Photodocument the bruise if you havnt already. Maybe show up to his work and show force but dont threaten him. Thats assault. Just a presence of the 3 of you at his work talking to your mom. calmly and rationaly just like family does. Should be enough to make him think twice about doing it again. be carefull with the HR and make sure there are witnesses to the badgering of your mom. It could go wrong without proper steps.
                            Gil

I wanted to go more on the intimidation route, I want me and my cousins to go down to his work and bring it to his attention that he has definitely fucked with the wrong family.

As far as legal action goes, I don't think any of that will work, mainly because my mom did hit him first, and my mom doesn't really want to see the guy in jail because he has a wife and kid, and he's only like, 26.

I can't down play this though, what he did was beyond mind blowing to me, and I'm still in a frenzy.

(Note to everyone here..I'm not going to actually kill him.)
                            Originally posted by horns666
                            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Be careful with that intimidation. Make sure the guy does not turn the tables and call the cops on you and gets your mom fired.

Comment

Working...
                              X