Hitting Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
    True on the prison, but you still can end up with assult on your record. That can byte you on the ass with job hunting.
    Very true. But it's not the end of the world. Most people would just lie anyway.

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
    Yeah the prisons are just filled with people who smoke weed! :ROTF:
    That is very true my friend.

Originally posted by paige View Post
    a assault of ANY kind keeps from a firearm.
    And the problem is? Kidding.

When I was in England I saw how it use to be. Those English are some fighting motherfuckers man. I was out in Birmingham on a Saturday night and decided to walk around a bit after dark. I saw 2 dudes just going at it on the street. Beating the shit out of eachother. Blood and whatnot flying everywhere. This cop (Bobby?) comes up and breaks them up. Asks them if they have had enough, both say yes, and the cop sends them both on their way. No charges, no jail time, no nothing.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      Just to make a point.

Our prisons are not filled with people who have gotten in fistfights with eachother. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's the exception, not the norm.

Just saying. Seems like a lot of people are thowing around a prison sentence when I highly doubt it would come anywhere near that.

As long as it's just a fistfight.
      But didn't someone above mention a friend who's in prison because the other guy fell, busted his skull, and died? That could easily happen if you clocked the guy a good one, and you're likely to let him fall, not grab him and hug him to keep him upright.

I have to say that Tekky's posts were a cold shot of reality to my previous opinion. No one who's posted has had a more valid reason to want to fuck somebody up for what that guy did to his wife. But losing Todd to prison would just be another huge trauma for Kristi to go through and she doesn't need that on top of everything else she's had to go through.

He's got more balls for not indulging himself, that had to be harder than just jumping the guy. I have to change my tune considering this.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
        But didn't someone above mention a friend who's in prison because the other guy fell, busted his skull, and died? That could easily happen if you clocked the guy a good one, and you're likely to let him fall, not grab him and hug him to keep him upright.
        Yes, but in my desire not to argue with that guy I didn't add that the attorney he had must have been incompetent or something else went down. They way he described it, it was self-defense through and through. Any competent attorney could get a person off if it went down the way it was described.

When my buddy lost part of his brain no one went to jail. So see? It can go both ways. The guy and the bar paid out the nose later but no one spent any time in jail for the "fight".
        Last edited by Bengal; 08-14-2008, 07:09 AM.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I'm completely old school on this - the dude needs a good old fashioned ass-whoopin' - period. Personally, I'd spend a few days tailing him - find out his routine, his stomping grounds and most importantly where he can most likely be found alone with no witnesses. Then you and your clan can stomp him properly (ie: put him in the hospital) and quite possibly avoid problems with the law - you may want to consider wearing ski masks so as not to be identified. Also, wear gloves so you don't get any obvious fight bruises on your hands. Scum like this needs to be taught a proper lesson.
          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
          --horns666 - 12/29/08
          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
            I'm completely old school on this - the dude needs a good old fashioned ass-whoopin' - period. Personally, I'd spend a few days tailing him - find out his routine, his stomping grounds and most importantly where he can most likely be found alone with no witnesses. Then you and your clan can stomp him properly (ie: put him in the hospital) and quite possibly avoid problems with the law - you may want to consider wearing ski masks so as not to be identified. Also, wear gloves so you don't get any obvious fight bruises on your hands. Scum like this needs to be taught a proper lesson.
            Trust me when I say this, even if you leave no physical evidence at the scene of your crime (and don't fool yourself, that's exactly what it is... Assault and battery with intent to maim) you may probably never see all of the circumstancial evidence that ties you and your co-conspirators to that crime.

And no, you may not go to Prison, but you may spend a couple of hours in jail waiting for someone to spend the money to bail you out. Money that could be spent in a myriad of better ways.

But if you want to go that route, fine. It's your life to be free to f*ck up. Be as "old school" as you want, but in the new school of high-tech forensics, chances are you won't get away with it.

The bottom line in all of this is "cooler heads prevail". You have much more to lose when you retaliate.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
              Trust me when I say this, even if you leave no physical evidence at the scene of your crime (and don't fool yourself, that's exactly what it is... Assault and battery with intent to maim) you may probably never see all of the circumstancial evidence that ties you and your co-conspirators to that crime.

And no, you may not go to Prison, but you may spend a couple of hours in jail waiting for someone to spend the money to bail you out. Money that could be spent in a myriad of better ways.

But if you want to go that route, fine. It's your life to be free to f*ck up. Be as "old school" as you want, but in the new school of high-tech forensics, chances are you won't get away with it.

The bottom line in all of this is "cooler heads prevail". You have much more to lose when you retaliate.

Add in the possiblity of a civil suit when you go to far and really fuck the guy p not intending to do. Any number of things can go wrong..

Press charges and hope your mom doesn't get charged for battery.
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

"Assault and battery with the intent to maim"..Yep my dad has those charges back from '66/'67/'68..ect. He thought that was expunged for years...but it wasn't. I helped him get an expungement thru the clerk of courts office. Now, he can get a job..:ROTF:

That stuff stays on your record. It never comes off..no CCW..no more clean record..nuthin'..just for employment purposes..like my dad really cares about that!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If someone hit my mom or one of my daughters there would be no thought process involved except possibly a conscious attempt to avoid having any witnesses.
                  http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Your mom has a right to work in a non-hostile workplace. Rather than hit him, she should go to her manager or straight to HR.
                    Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                      I understand where you are coming from and believe me, my heart goes out to you and your Wife - I'm glad that the justice system worked in your case. In our family's case, however, the justice system was of no help and matters had to be handled differently.

Several years back, my 19 year old Niece was hurled down a flight of stairs by her ex-boyfriend - who had told several friends of his earlier that day that if she showed up at his house again he was gonna "f**k her up real bad". She ended up undergoing several surguries on her brain as they attempted to reduce the swelling, but the end result is that she is now in a state hospital in a persistent vegetative state lying in the fetile position with no hope of regaining any brain function.

Now - there were no witnesses, so the guy told the police that she had come at him with a knife (but there were none of her prints found on the knife lying at the foot of the stairs). The police, while not buying his claim of self defence, did not have enough evidence to prosecute so he was in turn set free and no charges were ever filed.

Fortunately, our family is well connected in that area of the country and word was put out to the appropriate people. Fast forward a little more than two years (from the time of the crime) and the ex-boyfriend disappeared and has not been seen or heard from in almost 5 years now. He was last seen entering a notorious biker bar - which happens to be about 1-1/2 miles from a pig farm owned by the same bikers that control the bar. As most of us know, pigs eat everything - including bone. Draw your own conclusions.

Now - is this type of action warranted in this case here? Not at all. I am merely pointing out that in many instances, the criminal justice system does not work and in those cases it is up to the family to insure that justice is eventually carried out. When the guy initially disappeared, the police questioned a few family members but it was a matter of routine and the general consensus was that they too felt he had got what he deserved. It all worked itself out in the end - an eye for an eye.
                      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                      --horns666 - 12/29/08
                      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

• You dudes'd rather hit guys?

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• what a read, interesting viewpoint from some of ya'll....

call me a simple b@stard, I believe the most important thing in life is family...
                          & you don't f*ck with a man's family.......

period.....
                          “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

• If he's fat....smack up his stomach till you screw up his insides...that will teach him
                            Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Just to make a point.

Our prisons are not filled with people who have gotten in fistfights with eachother. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's the exception, not the norm.

Just saying. Seems like a lot of people are thowing around a prison sentence when I highly doubt it would come anywhere near that.

As long as it's just a fistfight.
                              Bullshit I have been arrested for disorderly conduct, I have an uncle that did 8 months for a provoked assault..all he did was bash a guy in the head real god a few times. (and he's loaded with $$$, had a good lawyer). Get charged with any violent or disorderly conduct crimes, you lose your rights to own guns, and it bars you from a lot of jobs in most states for 5-7 years.

I got my case dropped. I passed a guy going 35 in a 60mph zone, he followed me into a Wal-Mart parking lot, up and down 6 lanes. I got out, started to walk in to avoid this nutjob, and he charges at me, he's drunk and about 3x my size. I just stepped into his face and told him to "fuck off and get over it, I passed you. No big deal" although we were chest to chest he insisted on then saying "you got something to say to me punk, I don't smell nothing but fear on you kid", I then replied "Yeah, I don't smell nothing on you but beer" pulled out my switchblade held it to his throat and shoved him away and told him to go fuck his fear or I'll slit him.

Needless to say, some goodie-goodie snitch calls the cop (I had the guy testify for me, he was actually trying to do me a favor), I hide the knife in my car before they can see me, and my wife puts it in her purse. They search me, no knife, witness says no knife, So they booked both of us on disorderly conduct. We made friends during the book-and-release. The prosecuting attorney could not prove beyond reasonable doubt that based on the security cam tape, that cannot see the knife (the way I was holding it looked like I was making a fist), the witness, and the cops finding no knife he dropped my case. Even though that dude has some issues, I refused to testify against him, because we had already resolved the issue and the law was never intended to be involved.

Even in self protection/defense I was still arrested, and had they found any knife evidence I would have had some serious trouble, even though it was protection/defense.

Its a bullshit system, and it never works. Always go the paperwork way or fuck up thier property, or get them in trouble at work.

Comment

• 1) 2 wrongs don't make a right

Doesn't matter how it started once a person lays a hand on another person it's assault. Doesn't matter whether its a girl hitting a guy or a guy hitting a girl. If he was harrasing her your mom should have turned him in, she assaulted him

When he hit her, he was wrong because there's no way in hell hes hitting her in self defense. IMO the two of them should have spent an afternoon at the police station.

2) Violence solves nothing.

yeah you can go beat the guy but honestly, if you need to go with 2 other people to do it, then your just looking for trouble. If I had 3 guys jump me, my first reaction would be fear for my life and I'd probably shoot them.

Unfortunately that's the way it is now, violence never ends with a fist fight and always ends up with someone getting badly hurt or killed. You cannot gage the rage of another human being anymore, people snap at the smallest of things

Your mom should have pressed charges and hoped they didn't charge her with assult as well. To condone violence is immature, irresponsible and and simply wrong.. we are supposed to be a civil society....
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X