No announcement yet.

Hitting Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I a thread of craziness. Complete craziness. And people called the extremist muslims animals. unreal.

Comment

• ~K~, do you hit like a girl?
      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        ~K~, do you hit like a girl?
        Read her post, dude! She will shoot like a woman if accosted! Fisticuffs could ruin the manicure, ya know!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by XxKilgannonxX View Post
          If he's fat....smack up his stomach till you screw up his insides...that will teach him

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.C View Post
            what a read, interesting viewpoint from some of ya'll....

call me a simple b@stard, I believe the most important thing in life is family...
            & you don't f*ck with a man's family.......period.....
            +1
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              ~K~, do you hit like a girl?
              Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
              Read her post, dude! She will shoot like a woman if accosted! Fisticuffs could ruin the manicure, ya know!
              You guys are too much .. :ROTF:
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                wha..???!!..wtf..??!!!

Dude, simple.. report EXACTLY what you stated here and make a assault named/supsect report. A simple police follow up may squash any further stupidity or possible harm. If your mom was in any fear , she could have called the police immediately. From the info you have given I would confer with the police. They may advise both parties, take whatever action. Of course he's going to cop pleae..he was just kidding ..she hit me first..or cries and denies

Putting it on papper could cover your ass if you lump him up if he keeps with the bs ..explain your actions. Hey..the po po have moms too..so your anger/emotions strike home often times.
                and common sense prevails....

+1000
                My music:
                www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

• Horns666 - Your source of common sense on the JCF since November 2002.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                  X