No announcement yet.

Hitting Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut out the alcohol. That way when and if you must fight, you really mean it.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

You know when I first started reading your post's you use to get me a little heated. Then I read the bash bengal thread you did where you broke down your life, and I realized we have alot in common, and I understand where your coming from alot better, so I'm starting to like you lol. As far as my drinking, truth betold I'm a full time single father that just went through a divorce. I don't go out at all anymore but I do drink alot of beer (alot) and when the time is right, which should be soon, I do want to quit. In the mean time I'm doing the best that I can with what I got.

Comment

Originally posted by paige View Post
        You know when I first started reading your post's you use to get me a little heated. Then I read the bash bengal thread you did where you broke down your life, and I realized we have alot in common, and I understand where your coming from alot better, so I'm starting to like you lol. As far as my drinking, truth betold I'm a full time single father that just went through a divorce. I don't go out at all anymore but I do drink alot of beer (alot) and when the time is right, which should be soon, I do want to quit. In the mean time I'm doing the best that I can with what I got.
        I'm sorry if it sounded like I was saying you were drinking too much. I was saying in general people could drop the alcohol then they would know exactly what they are doing. But I didn't mean to make it sound like I was calling you out. I'm sorry about that, I'll try to be more clear in the future.

I know I come off as an asshole sometimes and I'm sure I alienate a lot of good people here because I can be somewhat blunt. That's something I'm trying to work on. It's hard with the printed word, you know? I would come off a lot different if we were sitting and talking face to face. But thanks for the kind words and sorry if I offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          People can cut out the alcohol. That way when and if They must fight, They really mean it.
          There, I fixed it to mean more of what I intended.

Comment

Ugh, It's been a few days, and I'm still semi-heated. I've done a lot of thinking about this, and I've gotten a lot of good advice here. Although as much as I'd love to beat this fucking dip shit down, I think I might need to let this one go. My mom DID hit him first, and even though it's not right to hit a women in any situation, I doubt he would have hit her if she didn't hit him first. Going to jail, or paying legal fee's (with the money I don't have..), isn't really worth it.

I'm still debating though, I think it would be best to let this one go.. If he ever does hit her though, I probably won't see any of you for a long time, because I will possibly be in jail, and he will be in a coffin.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

No offence tooken at all. Honestly there are alot of people that can't handle drinking at all, and should be banned from it. I took it and tried to flip it into more of joke. no sweat.

Comment

You are making the right decision, altough it is probably tough to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                  Ugh, It's been a few days, and I'm still semi-heated. I've done a lot of thinking about this, and I've gotten a lot of good advice here. Although as much as I'd love to beat this fucking dip shit down, I think I might need to let this one go. My mom DID hit him first, and even though it's not right to hit a women in any situation, I doubt he would have hit her if she didn't hit him first. Going to jail, or paying legal fee's (with the money I don't have..), isn't really worth it.

I'm still debating though, I think it would be best to let this one go.. If he ever does hit her though, I probably won't see any of you for a long time, because I will possibly be in jail, and he will be in a coffin.
                  Think logically and act responsibly. Cooler heads prevail.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

You're making the right decision. If you feel you can control yourself, talk to him, face to face, about what he did, calmly. If you can't, talk to him on the phone. Taking some sort of action will make you feel better, even if it isn't physical.
                    Why so serious?

Comment

It depends if the woman is coming our fighting. Try and sucker her into doing a right cross, then sink a punch into the ribs under the arm. That should knock the wind out of her enough so you can run away and hide yourself in the gents.

What...
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

wise decision.

your mum said she didn't want this guy to lose his job, I'm sure she doesn't want to see him in hospital, unable to provide for his wife & kids. Or possibly worse off if things with you and your cousins get out of hand. She'd probably be happier with her son not being in prison too.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Just to make a point.

Our prisons are not filled with people who have gotten in fistfights with eachother. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's the exception, not the norm.

Just saying. Seems like a lot of people are thowing around a prison sentence when I highly doubt it would come anywhere near that.

As long as it's just a fistfight.

Comment

True on the prison, but you still can end up with assult on your record. That can byte you on the ass with job hunting.
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Yeah the prisons are just filled with people who smoke weed! :ROTF:

Comment

a assault of ANY kind keeps from a firearm.

Comment

Working...
                                X