Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Def Leppard and Billy Idol concert pics from Sunday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    Billy Idol, Phil Collins, and Viv Campbell somehow manage the rigors of touring and still look healthy...
    Phil Collins?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

LOL, what the hell was I thinking? I think that's worse than spelling "Rhoads" wrong. I also had Phil Collins in my mind because earlier that day, I had heard John Mayer cover "Message In A Bottle", and while I think he did a good job on it, he should NOT be singing AT ALL.

As for which band was the better show, I can't really judge since I'm not a Billy Idol fan. I really only know songs like "Rebel Yell", "Dancing With Myself", and "White Wedding". I was yelling for most of the Def Lep show though, and while it was fun and they're one of my all time fave bands, it wasn't anything I haven't seen before from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
        Could be Viv's little brother .....
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I had 5 minutes to kill this afternoon so I couldn't resist doing this...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

lol, cause i was thinking last night "what the fuck is a fivehead"? Who says that? , lol, i guess that explains it? lol

Comment

Haha! Yeah a five head is when there is too much forehead available to still be considered a forehead.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                LOL, what the hell was I thinking? I think that's worse than spelling "Rhoads" wrong. I also had Phil Collins in my mind because earlier that day, I had heard John Mayer cover "Message In A Bottle", and while I think he did a good job on it, he should NOT be singing AT ALL.
                Why were you thinking of Phil Collins while listening to a song from The Police that was covered by John Mayer? :ROTF:
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No comment. I am totally mixing up my rockstars lately.

Phil Collins was the banjo player in ABBA, right?

Comment

Bingo!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X