Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **stolen gear alert***

Posting for a friend of a friend...

STOLEN GEAR FROM BANDS - ATTENTION - ATTENTION (REPOST) ATTENTION!!!

Two days ago Echo Studios in Tullytown PA was broken into and a LOT of gear was stolen from 4 local bands. (SHINED, LOCAL DEMISE, HOLLOW-POINT, DEAD IN THE FACE) This has been reported to the police and hopefully the gear will be recovered, but please repost this and send it to any musicians you may know in case these dumb fuckers try selling this stuff in the tri-state area.

Please keep your eyes out for the following equipment…

Ampeg SVT 350 Bass Head (circa 1995-1996)

One of a kind Jack Gretz Custom 5 String fretless bass (green with unpainted neck) with Khaler trem system and bolt on neck.

Grim Reaper sticker on the body, Unseen band logo on 12th fret

Westone Spectrum SX 6 string guitar entire body, neck, and fret board is red. Trem system installed, has two push pull knobs.

Custom Jackson King V 7 string (flying V) custom shop guitar. All black (neck was recently painted black, you will see a slightly raised mark where the original paint meets the recently painted neck) 3 Q-Parts chrome skull knobs installed. EMG-707 & EMG 81/7 pickups installed. (Serial number will be produced if a match is found.

)

7 string Ibanez Universe (all black with unpainted neck) EMG-707 & EMG 81/7 pickups installed. Bolt on neck, orig floy rose trem system installed with non original whammy bar. Pickguard has 3 pickup slots, middle pickup slot is empty with black felt covering up the pickup hole.

6 string Jackson Randy-Rhodes V – cherry red with black pick guard. Bolt on neck, stop-trem.

Marshall jcm 200

Mesa stilletto

Gibson custom black

Ibenez iceman black

Schecter black withb custom inlays

Custom fiberglass snaredrum with floater stand built on
    Aaax sabian

Pork pie snare drum

Once we get a full list of every item stolen from all of the bands we will repost and update with more information, thanks everyone!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Contact info for the owners of this stuff would be useful. I'll then send this through my band's mail list as I'm in the Ohio / PA area...

Comment

also post this info in the local craigslist.
      Sam

Comment

Oh damn that's a lot of stuff. That sux. I fuckin hate thieves.

Matt

Comment

Yeah, some bastards broke into my SUV and stole my car stereo last week. Along with that, they stole my 200 cd booklet which had at least 150 cd's. Sucks!
          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
            also post this info in the local craigslist.

May already be there in some form!!! Sigh...

Comment

Working...
            X